The Brexit Thread - Page 205 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Brexit Thread

1 minute ago, kumnio said:

That’s a fair point. Suppose you only see the arseholes on tv. 

Well its a well-known fact that the media is a unionist domain so they'll always only look to give their opinion on this and more often than not they tend to be arseholes and in this case they are arseholes in denial that they're predicament is no fault of theirs.

38 minutes ago, kumnio said:

https://www.bbc.com/news/business-55734277

Taking back control certainly seems worth it. 

Oh bugger.

I'm waiting upon a UPS delivery from Germany.

Order was placed 2+ weeks ago and the retailer despatched my order promptly enough, but UPS have TWICE notified me of delayed delivery.

Tracker says package is still sat in Frankfurt. It's been there since 11th January.

Cables for my guitar pedalboard.

Luckily, I didn't have a gig arranged in front of a mad-for-it full-house at Hampden Park.

Edited by Rich NATA

25 minutes ago, Grim Jim said:

OK.   So I have just tried placing some beers in my basket from a Belgian company, went to checkout, and guess what?   United Kingdom/Great Britain are nowhere to be seen on the pull-down menu for delivery 😢

Hope you checked for Scotland....

37 minutes ago, Grim Jim said:

OK.   So I have just tried placing some beers in my basket from a Belgian company, went to checkout, and guess what?   United Kingdom/Great Britain are nowhere to be seen on the pull-down menu for delivery 😢

No offence with the laugh emoji , pressed cause I laughed. 
reckon you’re fine finding a drink still. And it’s a bit death by a thousand cuts coming for many . 

2 hours ago, Shaundy said:

No offence with the laugh emoji , pressed cause I laughed. 
reckon you’re fine finding a drink still. And it’s a bit death by a thousand cuts coming for many . 

None taken Shaundy, I don't get that much appreciation in real life 😄

It was just an experiment in buying from the continent   ...but it was the first thing I thought of.

On 1/21/2021 at 5:48 PM, Rich NATA said:

Oh bugger.

I'm waiting upon a UPS delivery from Germany.

Order was placed 2+ weeks ago and the retailer despatched my order promptly enough, but UPS have TWICE notified me of delayed delivery.

Tracker says package is still sat in Frankfurt. It's been there since 11th January.

Update...

My package is still sat in Frankfurt and UPS have just announced delay to the delivery for the FOURTH time.

So, bear this in mind when ordering anything from the Europe just now. 

45 minutes ago, davy-hay said:

Is it a dildo? 

No but you are! After years of lurking on this board, I've just reactivated my account just so that I can put you on my ignore list and I never have to see your unfunny, boring trolling shite ever again. 

Bye

Edited by Tootiepaws

• 2 weeks later...