The Brexit Thread - Page 200 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Brexit Thread

15 minutes ago, davy-hay said:

2 reasons.  

1. I voted to LEAVE so even though more people vote REMAIN in Scotland, I got what I wanted.   This is a personal level thing but it will also be shared by every LEAVE voter in Scotland. 

2. We knew before a vote was cast that it was going to a majority UK wide decision as to what's happening.  If individual areas didn't get what they voted for.... Then it's tough.   ( e.g. You can't keep Wales in EU and England out.. Or England stay while Wales and Scotland leave) 

But we just did, NI remain in EU in all but name. 

14 minutes ago, davy-hay said:

It was the best solution available. 

Going to fuck off you boring rancid cunt. Cant even ignore you as decent people quote you, so I still see your utter shite. 

Edited by kumnio

18 minutes ago, kumnio said:

Going to fuck off you boring rancid cunt. Cant even ignore you as decent people quote you, so I still see your utter shite. 

No need for personal abuse of another poster.  

See the title of this thread.  Everyone has a right to speak. 

Also notice I'm talking about what has happened rather than what individuals voted for.  Truth can hurt

19 minutes ago, kumnio said:

Sorry for quoting him.it will cease. Nothing of any reason gets through 

Also thanx for calling me a decent person 👍

I'mpresuming u meant me..😃😄

4 minutes ago, Archiesdad said:

I also think you are decent.  People don't debate properly on this forum. 

Its different when we are all on the same side - supporting our national team. 

7 minutes ago, Archiesdad said:

Decent as long as you don’t quote the attention seeking moron again 😂👍

Edited by kumnio

Whether you voted leave or remain, the Scottish Tories themselves said it would be unacceptable for Northern Ireland to get a deal that gave them advantages of EU access over Scotland; and they also referred to 'blood red lines' that should ensure there would not be a border in the Irish Sea. Johnson's Tories tore that up and went ahead anyway. They have created an inequality, an instability, that is not going to go away, it will destablise and hasten the end of the Union. That is the 'reality of the situation'.

18 hours ago, exile said:

Whether you voted leave or remain, the Scottish Tories themselves said it would be unacceptable for Northern Ireland to get a deal that gave them advantages of EU access over Scotland; and they also referred to 'blood red lines' that should ensure there would not be a border in the Irish Sea. Johnson's Tories tore that up and went ahead anyway. They have created an inequality, an instability, that is not going to go away, it will destablise and hasten the end of the Union. That is the 'reality of the situation'.

Yes. Starting to dislike the tories 

4 minutes ago, ThistleWhistle said:

Suppose unsurprisingly Civil Servants get just as half arsed as the rest of us in the days before Christmas but still its a bit disconcerting cutting n pasting trade agreements:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-55475433

How were they to know technology had moved on 12 years later ;)

Whole thing is a shambles!