The Brexit Thread - Page 134 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Brexit Thread

6 minutes ago, Pocketrocketman1888 said:

Not a huge fan of Corbyn tbh ; although i was a labour voter in the past ; even back to days of Blair getting in i recall being very happy at the change in govmt at last “things can only get better” ; theres a quote from the 90s for you

i dont pretend to understand the jewish thing/ anti semitism ; am assuming tho it’s because of the loads of money idea v communism approach? So dont feel suitably informed on that issue to comment

Talking of brainwashing.   How did that work out for you?

1 minute ago, Grim Jim said:

Talking of brainwashing.   How did that work out for you?

Sorry should have clarified , voted for labour pre Blair

had moved during Blairs GE so didnt actually vote then

also voted lib and snp in past

am now con voter tho in past few years as sick to the back teeth of having pc bullshit rammed down my throat

4 minutes ago, Pocketrocketman1888 said:

am now con voter tho in past few years as sick to the back teeth of having pc bullshit rammed down my throat

OK, so are there Conservative policies you support or are they your protest party?

52 minutes ago, Pocketrocketman1888 said:

I often hear this “ pc bullshit rammed down my throat” line. Any examples ? Not being funny, maybe I move in different circles but I don't recognise it at all. 

3 minutes ago, Jim Beem said:

I often hear this “ pc bullshit rammed down my throat” line. Any examples ? Not being funny, maybe I move in different circles but I don't recognise it at all. 

It's usually from cunts that object to women doing "traditional man's jobs", think kids deserve to battered if they don't behave, opposed gay marriage or take a flakey if you mention that Phillip Windsor is technically an asylum seeker from revolutionary Greece.

28 minutes ago, ErsatzThistle said:

It's usually from cunts that object to women doing "traditional man's jobs", think kids deserve to battered if they don't behave, opposed gay marriage or take a flakey if you mention that Phillip Windsor is technically an asylum seeker from revolutionary Greece.

Is it though? Sounds more like a straw man argument 

10 hours ago, ErsatzThistle said:

or just want to be left in peace to sing some songs on a Saturday afternoon. 

10 minutes ago, ThistleWhistle said:

or just want to be left in peace to sing some songs on a Saturday afternoon. 

If you want to go doon your local shopping centre this Saturday and randomly start belting out the selected hits of Wet Wet Wet, then go for it :ok:

13 hours ago, bonny78 said:

A fair few did vote for brexit and even more voted to remain in the uk.    Perhaps you are not a self respecting scot yourself. 

Yes - the same white pensioners, bigots, English emigre and extremely wealthy that vote Tory in elections

Which one are you ?

1 hour ago, Ally Bongo said:

Yes - the same white pensioners, bigots, English emigre and extremely wealthy that vote Tory in elections

Which one are you ?

Stop being a snowflake lib-tard. 

Not everyone who doesn't vote SNP is one of those things u listed. 

Watch your racism when using the word "white" BTW. 

P. S. You know I don't vote tory or any mainstream party except UKIP when they were kinda mainstream in 2014.  

Edited by bonny78

57 minutes ago, bonny78 said:

Stop being a snowflake lib-tard. 

Not everyone who doesn't vote SNP is one of those things u listed. 

Watch your racism when using the word "white" BTW. 

P. S. You know I don't vote tory or any mainstream party except UKIP when they were kinda mainstream in 2014.  

Dick

33 minutes ago, bonny78 said:

Haha. It's easy to tell when you've lost the argument. 🤣

Nope

I typed out a response then chastised myself as it's pointless interacting with a troll

Dick was far more appropriate

Edited by Ally Bongo

15 hours ago, ErsatzThistle said:

In reply to above

no ( best man/woman/z for the job )

am opposed to forcing quotas though; and trying to compensate for the past

”sorry mate we ve used up our gammon quota for the year”

no

two teenage children ; who ive never “battered” unless you ve got kids , stay off a topic you know nothing about

personally not in favour ; but each to their own

dont really care either way on royals

5 minutes ago, Pocketrocketman1888 said:

So anyone who doesnt buy into the whole TAMB/Nat:indyref anti-brexit ( far right neo nazi white supremacist gammon trope ) is a troll ?

pass the milk shake & battery acid

I am pretty ambivalent on Brexit but what I cannot see is a reason to vote Tory.

I have (in the dim past) lived down in England for 20 years and even then I would never have dreamt of voting Tory. What exactly is their appeal? We are seeing again today what utter assholes they are following on from Thatcher who, herself, did so much damage. 

1 hour ago, Ally Bongo said:

Nope

I typed out a response then chastised myself as it's pointless interacting with a troll

Dick was far more appropriate

Aye right.  

Well am gonna call it quits too.  No fair in me having a battle of wits against an unarmed man.