League Cup Week - Page 3 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

League Cup Week

:ok: on Hearts win at 11/1 with a tenner. Long odds for what I think will be a close game.

yeah all our players are back from injury and suspension so for the first time in years our manager has a selection headache

Hopefully same team as saturday except Buaben in for Robinson

With Collum being the ref i might put a bet on a Hearts red card at 6/1

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking forward to the Motherwell game tonight, been a few weeks since I was at a game and fortunately missed the Albion rovers game last season, so not got cold chills at the thought of a return to NDP like many others.

Based on my own Barometers, I'd expect a decent 'well support tonight, probably outnumbering hamilton.

A lot more optimistic than I was 11 days ago about our chances.

Think this will be Mccall's last season at Motherwell, and a good performance in a cup is the one thing missing from his Motherwell CV. So hopefully a full strength side tonight!

Looking forward to the Motherwell game tonight, been a few weeks since I was at a game and fortunately missed the Albion rovers game last season, so not got cold chills at the thought of a return to NDP like many others.

Based on my own Barometers, I'd expect a decent 'well support tonight, probably outnumbering hamilton.

A lot more optimistic than I was 11 days ago about our chances.

Think this will be Mccall's last season at Motherwell, and a good performance in a cup is the one thing missing from his Motherwell CV. So hopefully a full strength side tonight!

F'ing better be a full strength side