Score Predictions for england game? - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Score Predictions for england game?

albathebrave

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest MorayCupMan

Honestly quite fancy our chances here 3-1 Scotland.(mind you i said i fancied our chances when i megabused it down to wembley last year)

7 minutes ago, runningtings said:

4 nil to them.

Hope your not going on Saturday. When was the last time they won 4-0 away against any c%nt. We have proved we can be a match for anyone over the years. Saturday will be no different I hope.

Edited by 1ANDYP

2-0 England.

Strachan will bottle it with the starting XI and and drop players from the team that beat Slovenia. Then he'll change things around in the second half and we'll begin to play well but it'll be too little too late. 

Scotland 1 - 3 England, They will go one nil up, we will pull it back, start playing some nice football, get on top of the game and they will pick us off towards the end. Same old story, glorious failure, not sure why I'm spending over £200 getting up, car hire, tickets etc. another lovely visit home spoiled by 90 mins of disappointing football.

I hope that I am proved wrong......

0-2, i think. 

We played pretty well against Slovenia but England are a class above them and this will be much tougher. Kane up against our centre backs, while Alli's movement will cause no end of problems for our defence/midfield, with him not being picked up by anyone at times. 

2 hours ago, Parklife said:

0-2, i think. 

We played pretty well against Slovenia but England are a class above them and this will be much tougher. Kane up against our centre backs, while Alli's movement will cause no end of problems for our defence/midfield, with him not being picked up by anyone at times. 

We outplayed Slovenia but then they should have beat England over there. Do agree though Kane and Alli are in red hot form and our centre backs aren't the best