Tempur Mattress - Page 3 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Hooray !! I have tracked down a place that sells the mattress topper from the hotel . I need to wait 6-8 for delivery but I don't care. This it it, my life enhancing moment. Infact not only is it MY life enhancing moment it is YOUR life enhancing moment too.

I will soon have so much energy after years of sleep deprivation that I will have no time to spend on  this board. I will be too busy climbing mountains, drinking red wine and skiing ,  assassinating VIP’s and building my own train ambitious train set based on Glasgow. I will even have a piano in my station.

Merry Christmas everyone !! 🤶

Building yourself up for a fall I fear. I remember the first time I went a foreign holiday San Miguel was the best beer I'd ever tasted, when I got home I tracked it down (long time ago it was hard to find then) it was stinking.......nothing is ever this same as it is on holiday 😪😄

43 minutes ago, bonzo said:

Building yourself up for a fall I fear. I remember the first time I went a foreign holiday San Miguel was the best beer I'd ever tasted, when I got home I tracked it down (long time ago it was hard to find then) it was stinking.......nothing is ever this same as it is on holiday 😪😄

Bonzo, the only fall I am setting myself up for is when I drop off the side of my luxurious Princess and the Pea bed. By the time I add this topper to the multiple layers of overpriced shit  I have bought I will need a ladder to get on it. 

In anticipation of this slumber heaven I have banned Mr Tidy from munching his biscuits in bed. I felt like I was lying on a bed of sand last night between the memory foam mattress sucking me in and the crumbs from his bloody biscuits. 

I know what you mean though about things seeming better on holiday. I was drinking Mount Gay rum on holiday ,a few years ago,  I would normally never drink rum. I brought a bottle back with me but it wasn't the same drinking it watching Coronation street.