Sign in to follow this  
Tartan_Don

Rugby World Cup

On 8/13/2019 at 2:21 PM, Orraloon said:

I'm going for a Wales v Scotland final. Once we have beaten NZ or SA in the quarters we will have no reason to fear anybody. That's if we make it to the quarters, of course.;)

On last nights showing we will be lucky to get out of the pool stage but thankfully it's only the first warm up game and Finn Russell never played

That was a disgrace. Wouldn’t surprise me if Toony gave a broadly similar team the chance to either make amends or play themselves out the reckoning.

I think he’ll rest Hogg and Barclay, and I reckon he’ll find room in the forwards for Watson and Blade Thompson off the bench.

He should maybe give Hastings another 80 as well.

On 8/19/2019 at 1:53 PM, Duncan Blackheart said:

That was a disgrace. Wouldn’t surprise me if Toony gave a broadly similar team the chance to either make amends or play themselves out the reckoning.

I think he’ll rest Hogg and Barclay, and I reckon he’ll find room in the forwards for Watson and Blade Thompson off the bench.

He should maybe give Hastings another 80 as well.

Hogg is the only survivor, 14 changes made

After a game and a half Scotland finally woke up and realised they have a world cup to prepare for. 

Scotland 17-14 france

5 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

After a game and a half Scotland finally woke up and realised they have a world cup to prepare for. 

Scotland 17-14 france

It ended well but until Maitlands try we were very poor. Certainly no danger of us going into the World Cup over confident.

Sign in to follow this