European Cup Final at Murrayfield - Rugby - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

European Cup Final at Murrayfield

biffer

This Saturday, and the challenge cup final on Friday. 

Gloucester v Stade Francais on Friday. 

Saracens v Clermont on Saturday. 

Tickets still available for both. Should be a cracking weekend in Edinburgh. 

Anyone planning to attend either match? Tickets still available for both. Can't make tonight's one but I am now considering going tomorrow (surprised there are tickets still kicking about for the Saturday game actually).

The pricing structure for the Friday night game is very reasonable in my opinion

here's a link for info and purchasing

http://www.epcrugby.com/edinburgh-2017.php

15 hours ago, biffer said:

That last Clermont try was a thing of genuine beauty. 

Aye I was delighted I was there in person to witness that.

Went along to the game. Great seats, right behind the Sky commentators. Superb game of rugby, good atmosphere and banter with the fans. Plenty of fans from Leinster and Munster over too as they had obviously taken the chance and booked up before they played their semi finals. 

Really enjoyed lounging around on the grass outside Murrayfield with a few beers before the game. Got sunburnt though ha ha. All in all a great day and night

3 hours ago, morrie21 said:

Aye I was delighted I was there in person to witness that.

Went along to the game. Great seats, right behind the Sky commentators. Superb game of rugby, good atmosphere and banter with the fans. Plenty of fans from Leinster and Munster over too as they had obviously taken the chance and booked up before they played their semi finals. 

Really enjoyed lounging around on the grass outside Murrayfield with a few beers before the game. Got sunburnt though ha ha. All in all a great day and night

Yeah, it was a c a king day and a great atmosphere. Good crowd but a bit of a shame anothe 10,000 or so didn't take the opportunity to give us a full stadium.

Two brilliant games of rugby. A credit to the sport.

Glad Gloucester lost (Bath fan), abviously jealous that we didn't manage to finish Stade off in the semi.

Annoyed that Saracens won. Show offs that they are. They are fast becoming the Man U of the 90s to modern rugby.

J