Davie Roy - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

I was catching up on the highlights of Dundonald Bluebells away game at Linlithgow and found out that TA character Davie Roy had passed away.

I first met big Davie in the Amsterdam Bar in Riga along with hIs other Lithgy buddies and he was wearing this long blonde wig,there was a stuffed parrot in a big cage inside one of the windows and he took it from the stand and tied it to his wig and went for a walk along the street.He had the whole place in stitches and even the owner of the pub was enjoying the fun.After that the bar got nicknamed the Parrot Bar.

The last time i saw Davie was when i was over for the Lithgy v Raith Scottish Cup game and we had a cracking day out and it finished up with Davie singing the famous Lithgy club song alongside Andy Chung in Platform 3.A few other good memories of the big man and he will be missed.

Condolences to his family.

R.I.P Davie HTGRP