New jerseys? - Page 20 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

New jerseys?

Bzzzz

On 6/2/2018 at 11:56 AM, JECK said:

Not our strip but this new Nigeria strip could be a game changer. Sold out in minutes, 3 million pre orders. Cue some mental designs from adidas 

aww cmon it look bloody awful never seen a top look so bad but 3 million cant be wrong lol 

2 hours ago, Ally Bongo said:

Have the cunting SFA put a stop to outlets selling Scotland retro tops ?

They knocked Score Draw on the head a while back, Aztec Retro is your best bet just now, they did a cracking 86 home shirt recently.

4 hours ago, Rab The Crab said:

They knocked Score Draw on the head a while back, Aztec Retro is your best bet just now, they did a cracking 86 home shirt recently.

Aztec are bringing out the 1986 away shirt soon.

Got the Hibs 1981 shirt from them. Great quality!

3 hours ago, Rab The Crab said:

Any day now apparently, they said it’ll maybe be 78 next.

Got the 78 shirt and track top from here. 

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Scotland-1978-World-Cup-Replica-Shirt-Home/223007208303

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Scotland-1978-Retro-World-Cup-Tracktop/223006112670?hash=item33ec333b9e:g:5cAAAOSwIQdZKwdp

Edited by SteveHFC

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/6/2018 at 3:16 PM, JECK said:

Wow those  aztec tops look brilliant. Do they work off requests? 

Just seen the Aberdeen long sleeved one from 86-87. Thing of beauty. 

Anyone know how long the tops from dh take to arrive? How’s the sizing?

2 hours ago, dandydunn said:

My hibs shirt took over 4 weeks to arrive. I would advise going a size up as the shirts are pretty tight. 

9 hours ago, dandydunn said:

Sure I saw a size guide somewhere on the site - had back length, chest etc 

Edited by JECK

12 minutes ago, Ormond said:

Well, my “fake” away jersey finally arrived yesterday. That was ordered at the end of March. 12 dollars free postage though. It’s 100% real though. Nothing fake about it. 

I should buy a fake away one as my one and the two bairns ones are low quality and have defects all through them, not happy at all 

7 minutes ago, hampden_loon2878 said:

I should buy a fake away one as my one and the two bairns ones are low quality and have defects all through them, not happy at all 

There were people on here who were complaining about the condition the new home ones were in. My home “fake” is in perfect nick and I hot wash and tumble dry the hoor. 👍

3 minutes ago, Ormond said:

There were people on here who were complaining about the condition the new home ones were in. My home “fake” is in perfect nick and I hot wash and tumble dry the hoor. 👍

Mine has not even been washed three times, it’s probably one of the better looking tops they have released this past while so a bit gutted they are of shit quality, i have emailed the SFA with my complaint but I’m not very hopeful of anything coming of it

1 minute ago, Ormond said:

I had messaged a few times complaining and he said there was a huge backlog from World Cup jerseys.

I got my refund ages ago, but the guy was adamant he had sent it. Safe to say I wasn't waiting around for months to see if he was telling the truth or not.