New jerseys? - Page 15 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

New jerseys?

Bzzzz

2 hours ago, Grim Jim said:

Yes, Albania & Israel respectively.   What's this Sweden patter?

Just read a rumour that the away kit was going to be a yellow effort  - swedens home colours but with a navy trim obviously rather that just blue

1 hour ago, JECK said:

Just read a rumour that the away kit was going to be a yellow effort  - swedens home colours but with a navy trim obviously rather that just blue

That’ll obviously suit those sad bastards that are like stupid wee laddies lapping up those attention seeking tarts. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Apologies in advance to the usual folk that don't give a sh#t but the away top must be imminent now. What do you reckon for first leaks, Friday before Costa Rica game? 

Also another thing re the home top. Looks like the front pattern was based on the USA top from 1988 and not the Dutch one (just to be exact).  https://www.collectors.com/sports-item/vintage-adidas-usa-1988-away-soccer-jersey-football-shirt-w/-1685485182832351455 .A lot of folk seemed to have missed this . Sorry, feels like there's no much happening at the moment with the squad announcement being postponed.

2 hours ago, DoonTheSlope said:

Even Stewart Regan was sniffing aboot them ootside the Cutty Sark in Ljubljana

It’s cringeworthy watching the neds(I mean neds in their 30s) hinging aroon’ them like fleas ‘roond shite.

45 minutes ago, weekevie04 said:

Hopefully a yellow one rather than an uninspiring white version of the home top.

Iluminous orange or iluminous yellow for me. We've had plenty yellow and white efforts. Iluminous for me although I wouldn't be adverse to a wee red number 

Home strips should be traditional whereas away strips should be mental. I like the look of Egypts away kit, black with Tutan Kamun on the front. Something similar with Edinburgh Castle would be quality for us 

Edited by DoonTheSlope

10 minutes ago, DoonTheSlope said:

Iluminous orange or iluminous yellow for me. We've had plenty yellow and white efforts. Iluminous for me although I wouldn't be adverse to a wee red number 

Home strips should be traditional whereas away strips should be mental. I like the look of Egypts away kit, black with Tutan Kamun on the front. Something similar with Edinburgh Castle would be quality for us 

Fuck wearing orange! :lol:

Just now, DoonTheSlope said:

Nah much earlier than that. I can't remember it from the time

So can I. There were two different strips that both had salmon pink in them. I know the one you are on about.

Just back from the launch at JD. Not a bad way to waste a couple of hours, not worth parting with the best of £60 for though so left empty handed

Got a decent selfie with the manager and Craig Gordon though 

Edited by DoonTheSlope