New jerseys? - Page 27 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

New jerseys?

Bzzzz

30 minutes ago, calum83 said:

i have been putting my name and number and even put on the sleeve patch of the euro championships or nations league i have had people asking me where i got from and thought it looked good i might be 41 years old its all a bit of fun and i for one dont mind seeing the nickname or some random name on folks shirt each to there own. 

You’re in the Ailsa Craig Tartan Army, aren’t you? 😂🙈

52 minutes ago, calum83 said:

i have been putting my name and number and even put on the sleeve patch of the euro championships or nations league i have had people asking me where i got from and thought it looked good i might be 41 years old its all a bit of fun and i for one dont mind seeing the nickname or some random name on folks shirt each to there own. 

Good for you.

Honestly, I don't think anyone with a shred of brain and sense would see anything wrong with it. Some people just want something to moan about or be up-in-arms about.

To thine own self be true.

Isn’t the new kit being officially released today? Or did they cancel it because of the leak and negative response? 🤞🏼

I’m also curious as to why from all the other kit templates Scotland have been given that design and who makes those decisions and what are they based on? I’m reserving judgement until I see the full kit but I think the fans need much more input on kit design in future and not some welsh git who works at Adidas.

Edited by Scotsdeutsch

2 minutes ago, The_Dark_Knight said:

Hopefully.

We’ll see. To be honest though the Sfa really are a weak willed organisation. They just bend over and accept things far too easily. From poor kit designs even to matchday commentators.

You would think that after more than 15 years of having two very sarcastic Scotland hating commentators in Ian Crocker and Davie Provan the idiots at the sfa would actually wake up and actually request new commentators from sky or change the fucking contract. Ian Crocker insults Scotland in every fucking match I can remember him commentating on.

Absolutely disgraceful that Sky are allowed to do this.

5 minutes ago, Scotsdeutsch said:

We’ll see. To be honest though the Sfa really are a weak willed organisation. They just bend over and accept things far too easily. From poor kit designs even to matchday commentators.

You would think that after more than 15 years of having two very sarcastic Scotland hating commentators in Ian Crocker and Davie Provan the idiots at the sfa would actually wake up and actually request new commentators from sky or change the fucking contract. Ian Crocker insults Scotland in every fucking match I can remember him commentating on.

Absolutely disgraceful that Sky are allowed to do this.

The shirt situation I'm totally and completely in agreement. If I was the SFA president I would've gotten on the phone, the moment the kit was leaked, and demanded a redesign.

As for the commentators, I don't really care who's commentating on Scotland matches. It's the least of our concerns. 

1 minute ago, ErsatzThistle said:

Will anyone who goes to those really sad "launch events" be brave enough to tell them that their shirt is utter shite ? 

Too busy sooking erse left, right and centre tae bother I’d imagine.

Edited by WCTA

5 minutes ago, bazmidd said:

This kit, and those cuffs, would make a bit more sense if they went with the traditional white shorts and red socks... But the top actually comes with a different colour of blue shorts and socks altogether! 

I know its absolutely mental. How did the sfa think that a mismatched kit would be a good idea?

Okay jury is in on this. Absolutely fucking awful.

The top is bad enough but blue shorts and blue socks that’s not even a traditional scotland kit the lazy bastards haven’t even changed the socks and shorts from the current away strip.

Are we fuck qualifying for anything in that aesthetic shambles which has Fail written all over it. Just disband the SFA ffs they can’t do anything right.

Edited by Scotsdeutsch

Guest ElChris04

Guessing the strip echos the National Team, shite. 

funniest thing about it though is adidas the lazy cunts have had the brass neck to use the same blue shorts and socks from the current away strip that doesn’t even match the shirt. They couldn’t have made a worser strip if they tried. 😂