New jerseys? - Page 24 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

New jerseys?

Bzzzz

Guest ElChris04
4 minutes ago, weekevie04 said:

This is on Pie & Bovril.

Those sleeves are minging.

FB_IMG_1572983475972.thumb.jpeg.4d9ce2ae

If that’s it then fuck me has those sleeves ruined if it’s real 

Guest ElChris04

Here’s 2 edited versions I made with the sleeves. Can you see just how much better they look, either With the all red or With the white and blue to look like the saltire... it’s just a bizarre decision to give us sleeves which I would expect to see on a shitty England kit.

96B45947-E1A7-4FB1-A047-E9FEE1CE3D8C.jpeg

667386EF-37CE-4741-BD74-744271D23ACD.jpeg

13 minutes ago, tjm007 said:

Looks like a Grateful Dead fan tried to tie dye an old Celtic shirt with a bottle of ink after a sheet of acid tabs.

Dire.

Good shout.

Looks like this is one wave of Scotland shirts that I won't be buying.

Goodness knows how bad the away one will be.

Meanwhile, I'm looking for a Euro 96 and France 98 shirt, so if anyone has one available... I'm a medium. ;) 

For fksake...

Some right prick involved to give us that. If there was a shortlist that would surely be an immediate know. 

Who was the guy on here a few months ago saying he had a mate that worked for adidas and was looking for suggestions? You can tell your mate that he should be sacked if he was involved in that.

1 hour ago, The_Dark_Knight said:

Good shout.

Meanwhile, I'm looking for a Euro 96 and France 98 shirt, so if anyone has one available... I'm a medium. ;) 

Try eBay and classic football shirts mate for those 2. 

Guest ElChris04
1 hour ago, JECK said:

For fksake...

Some right prick involved to give us that. If there was a shortlist that would surely be an immediate know. 

Who was the guy on here a few months ago saying he had a mate that worked for adidas and was looking for suggestions? You can tell your mate that he should be sacked if he was involved in that.

Yeah I remember that thread... starting to think the guy was English and completely did the opposite of what we’d like to see on purpose... 

53 minutes ago, ElChris04 said:

Yeah I remember that thread... starting to think the guy was English and completely did the opposite of what we’d like to see on purpose... 

:lol: That's actually what I was thinking, too.

The more I look at the stripes the more I think of when you spill coffee on your shirt, after you spend time trying to wipe it dry with a cloth, you're left with wet, uneven patches.

I hope this isn't the shirt.

Guest ElChris04
12 minutes ago, The_Dark_Knight said:

:lol: That's actually what I was thinking, too.

The more I look at the stripes the more I think of when you spill coffee on your shirt, after you spend time trying to wipe it dry with a cloth, you're left with wet, uneven patches.

I hope this isn't the shirt.

Wouldn’t put it past them mate. So bitter these days 😂

and aye haha, a few mates said similar when He seen it. Hopefully it’s just a really bad fake or there’s a outrage to scrap the kit and make a new one with how shite it is.. especially those English flag themed sleeves 🤢

7 hours ago, The_Dark_Knight said:

Good shout.

Meanwhile, I'm looking for a Euro 96 and France 98 shirt, so if anyone has one available... I'm a medium;) 

In that case, you should know who has one.