New jerseys? - Page 23 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

New jerseys?

Bzzzz

2 hours ago, JECK said:

God, after the last 2 horrendous years and numerous years before that at what point do you say get to fk with your "launch event". I pity the mugs that'll pay full price for this kit.

Nah, just buy a Chinese knock off thing and swap it for a real one when your victim has no clue. That right @McTeeko

On 10/30/2019 at 9:58 PM, WCTA said:

Nah, just buy a Chinese knock off thing and swap it for a real one when your victim has no clue. That right @McTeeko

I know a few folk Ormond that purchased from aliexpress, then purchased from JD and returned the aliexpress one to JD for a refund 😂

Guest ElChris04

Can’t see to see the back of the current kits. Thought they were lifeless that had zero character or good look about them, not to mention there now tied with the worst 2 years as a Scotland supporter In my lifetime. 

Roll on the new ones with hopefully something about them. Please Adidas put saltire’s on the sleeves and tartan through the strip.. 

On 11/1/2019 at 8:32 PM, The_Dark_Knight said:

I find it strange that a photograph of the top hasn't been leaked. Anyone would think the strip was from Area 51.

Aye there's usually a leak by now from the photo shoot, isn't there? 

Annoying. That Wales kit linked by Wanderer looks likely to be a good indicator. 

Adjusted for our colours, i'd be happy enough with that. 

Nice Welsh kit that with the updated crest, still looks distinctive enough to be an unmistakably classic Welsh kit. No subtle patterns again on the front like the previous one which was a poor effort overall compared to ours.

Hungary go with Danube inspired pattern on front. Looks similar to Spains (Spanish flag) in terms of the font or however you describe it. We may well get something similar.