New jerseys? - Page 21 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

New jerseys?

Bzzzz

45 minutes ago, Tartan_McCole said:

I got my refund ages ago, but the guy was adamant he had sent it. Safe to say I wasn't waiting around for months to see if he was telling the truth or not.

I honestly couldn’t care about a refund for a tenner. But it was hardly killing me to send off a few emails to him. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/19/2018 at 3:04 PM, Rab The Crab said:

Got a home top from DH Gate today, it’s the real deal. 

There seems to be a number of options/different sellers or origins for these on DHGate

which ones did you choose, which are the best?

4 minutes ago, DaveyDenoon said:

There seems to be a number of options/different sellers or origins for these on DHGate

which ones did you choose, which are the best?

I got my Scotland (and Germany!) kit from xctc5320. Both bang on. Also got a Celtic jersey from them though which he refunded as I said the quality was shite.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...

Been looking at getting a few of the 80s umbro shirts but the prices for them are ridiculous. 

Considering ordering a few score draw tops from the 80s and getting the umbro logo stitched on the shirts. 

Edited by SteveHFC

26 minutes ago, Lloydybhoy90 said:

Anyone Got Any Idea when the new shirts will be out ? 

It’s usually November I think so maybe in time for the double header?

JD have had the current ones discounted for a good while so don’t think it’ll be long till we start to see sneaky peaks.

14 hours ago, Rab The Crab said:

It’s usually November I think so maybe in time for the double header?

JD have had the current ones discounted for a good while so don’t think it’ll be long till we start to see sneaky peaks.

The current home top has been the best in years and certainly my favourite, it's a shame it's coincided with probably one of the worst 2 years for the national team I can remember.

I see adidas are bringing out novelty one off strips based on the cities hosting euro 2020 (not what the players will be wearing). Holland/Amsterdam and Ireland/Dublin have been leaked. Look a bit fake tourist shop to be honest. Here's hoping we might get a classic with a Scotland/Glasgow version.

Only leaks for Adidas kits for next year that have been released are Swedens new training gear (which is pretty much bog standard stuff), but Adidas to release their main Copa America kits next month, so imagine leaks will start gathering pace over the next couple of weeks on direction Adidas will be taking for 2020-2021.

On 10/1/2019 at 5:53 PM, JECK said:

I see adidas are bringing out novelty one off strips based on the cities hosting euro 2020 (not what the players will be wearing). Holland/Amsterdam and Ireland/Dublin have been leaked. Look a bit fake tourist shop to be honest. Here's hoping we might get a classic with a Scotland/Glasgow version.

There is only 7 of them coming out, and we are not one of them (Dublin, Amsterdam, Copenhagen, London, Munich, Rome and Paris).

Re: Scotland, the leaks for Adidas template kits for next season are doing the rounds.

https://www.footyheadlines.com/2019/06/adidas-regista-20-template-20-21-season.html

Guest ElChris04
48 minutes ago, wanderer said:

There is only 7 of them coming out, and we are not one of them (Dublin, Amsterdam, Copenhagen, London, Munich, Rome and Paris).

Re: Scotland, the leaks for Adidas template kits for next season are doing the rounds.

https://www.footyheadlines.com/2019/06/adidas-regista-20-template-20-21-season.html

The template kits ( bar the shorts ) look absolutely shite tbh. 

Also it’s odd they would miss out Glasgow unless they think folk would have zero interest as it looks increasingly unlikely we'll qualify, well what adidas May think.

46 minutes ago, ElChris04 said:

The template kits ( bar the shorts ) look absolutely shite tbh. 

They are only the very basic templates which everything will be based off, imagine we will get something along those lines but tarted up (I can see us maybe going down the blue and red route again, or most likely two tone blue with a white trim).