New jerseys? - Page 9 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

New jerseys?

Bzzzz

2 hours ago, Parklife said:

Looks tremendous. 

Agreed. Best for a while.

I'm also one of the lucky SSC members to be invited to the release in Argyll street on Monday night.

I'll be sure to post my free flag and museum voucher on Facebook to remind everyone that I'm a bigger Scotland fan than them.

5 minutes ago, Brummie Hibs said:

I really hope it's a stitched on badge and not an iron on. 

Edit- Zooming on it looks stitched 

Stitched on or ironed on, as long as it's not embroidered. There's nothing worse than being in the gym or on manoeuvres and the joggers nipple starts

Nice.   I suppose the stripes are necessary nowadays <_< , but oanyhoo just need a long sleeve and I'm set.   Not in B&W of course;  darkest blue...

1587390_w2.jpg

(OK, so new one's no quite as dark as I'd like, but all the better for summer tournaments...)

5 hours ago, Scotland Ever More said:

Agreed. Best for a while.

I'm also one of the lucky SSC members to be invited to the release in Argyll street on Monday night.

I'll be sure to post my free flag and museum voucher on Facebook to remind everyone that I'm a bigger Scotland fan than them.

:lol: 

Id rather pay £50 it than get it free and spend an evening with the losers that attend such events! 

8 minutes ago, weekevie04 said:

Please though don't give us another boring white away strip!

I'd just like to echo weekevie04 regarding this. The last two away strips have been epic and top sellers, none more so than the pink one, all you had to do was look at any crowd and it was awash with fuscia

Boring white or yellow is a no no from me, illuminous yellow or orange would be a big hit imo. Even standard red with blue pin stripes would be good too

5 hours ago, DoonTheSlope said:

I'd just like to echo weekevie04 regarding this. The last two away strips have been epic and top sellers, none more so than the pink one, all you had to do was look at any crowd and it was awash with fuscia

Boring white or yellow is a no no from me, illuminous yellow or orange would be a big hit imo. Even standard red with blue pin stripes would be good too

The Tartan Army are getting awfy auld. They’re either chucking it or dying. It now seems to the the young team who are creaming their pants over hideous luminous pink strips 😩

I’m with you on the red one though! 👍🏼

Am I the only one that doesn’t really care? As long as the home top is predominantly dark blue, with the same colour sleeves so we don’t need to wear our away strip at home, I don’t really give a flying feck about the small details. 

I’d rather we had a winning team in a boring strip than a pish team in a strip that everyone is foaming at the mouth over. 

6 hours ago, qos_75 said:

That is a tremendous kit. Our best since Mexico 86.

Thats the thing - it is exactly like the Mexico 86 top which i thought the collar wasted

On 03/11/2017 at 2:39 PM, ErsatzThistle said:

s-l300.jpg

Why not go for nearer the 1990 top which was a classic

1990-scotland-world-cup-home-1647-1.jpg