10th June - Chant of the day - Page 2 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

10th June - Chant of the day

CraigieBrown

33 minutes ago, Parklife said:

I think it's cringey too. I was just responding to your point about folk who don't want Scotland to be a nation. 

Absolute nonsense. International sport is totally political :lol: 

Am proud Scotsman but don't think we should bring independence yes or no into football or politics, just my opinion as I think it causes to much of a divide which I have seen at times folk arguing over it when they should be just concentrating on the football.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think almost every ultra Yoon with a Rangers avatar on Twitter has "proud scot" in their bio

I think it allows them to run the country down & post hatred of all things Scottish without affecting their sleep 

26 minutes ago, bonny78 said:

Ukip are mainstream like it or lump it. Id put them above the lib dems in the pecking order which would make them 3rd in britan (not scotland).  

UKIP were mainstream in England up to a year ago

No longer

Their vote will be miniscule this General Election

The Tories are UKIP

9 minutes ago, bonny78 said:

Ukip will continue to grow.

How does it make you feel when you see all the saltires at Hamden - does it make you feel sad? Given your unwavering support for Farage/David Coburn and UKIP as a whole I take  it you just imagine your glorious Union Jack everywhere?

33 minutes ago, JECK said:

How does it make you feel when you see all the saltires at Hamden - does it make you feel sad? Given your unwavering support for Farage/David Coburn and UKIP as a whole I take  it you just imagine your glorious Union Jack everywhere?

Hopefully Coburn will be standing somewhere in Scotland just for some light entertainment.  

Just now, aaid said:

You are aware that despite all the piss taking ron is actually a Yesser and is pro-EU (primarily because of the subsidies I imagine). 

I was not aware. My recollections of him on here and on the facebook groups, couldn't give a more different impression :lol: 

37 minutes ago, JECK said:

Am fine cause i support the scottish national team and hate the english one.

5 minutes ago, Parklife said:

I was not aware. My recollections of him on here and on the facebook groups, couldn't give a more different impression :lol: 

Not judging by some of the stuff he shares on Facebook.  

10 minutes ago, JECK said:

But UKIP hate the Scotland national team. How does this make you feel?

Ukip got nothing to do with football specifically,  but they would support anything british.  Since the scottish team is also british, ukip will support them.  

59 minutes ago, bonny78 said:

Ukip got nothing to do with football specifically,  but they would support anything british.  Since the scottish team is also british, ukip will support them.  

But no one in Scotland would support ukip apart from you so you would look like an idiot

13 hours ago, CraigieBrown said:

Regardless of the result of the Tory snap election on 8th June, I will be very happy with a chant to the England fans on 10th June along the lines of YOU CAN STICK YER F'IN UNION UP YER A*SE. Or something to ask them if they can take Ruth Davidson back where she belongs?? 

There is room for developing a chant as well dedicated to Theresa May along the lines of the David Beckham chant that we had at the last England game at Hampden. Just slightly more difficult that Theresa May doesn't rhyme as well as Posh Spice???

its a sporting occasion for me, stick you're politics up yer hole 

5 hours ago, bonny78 said:

Ukip are mainstream now like it or lump it. Id put them above the lib dems in the pecking order which would make them 3rd in britan (not scotland).  

How many MPs do they have again?