Jason Cummings fighting - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Jason Cummings fighting

51 minutes ago, Reevesy said:

Lol nothing it's just that the last time a footballer did a "whacky" video like that it was Callum Elliot. 

Quite funny though

wow, must have been difficult for him playing at a home ground where anti gay songs/chants are openly encouraged

wonder what "justin" would make of it all

5 hours ago, dan cake said:

wow, must have been difficult for him playing at a home ground where anti gay songs/chants are openly encouraged

wonder what "justin" would make of it all

What have i just watched ?

7 hours ago, Ormond said:

Show off tube who thinks his package will look cool on the internet. What is it with Hibs who love to churn out ned whanks who want to be Mr. Cool? 

6 hours ago, Ormond said:

The only muscle he'll be interested in pulling is his own right in front of a huge mirror.

I'm thinking you're not a massive Cummings fan Ormond. Or are you just bitter because you've got a wee willy? :lol:

8 hours ago, Ormond said:

Show off tube who thinks his package will look cool on the internet. What is it with Hibs who love to churn out ned whanks who want to be Mr. Cool? 

Yup. Agreed. I'm baffled any mature adult could find that video amusing. 

Unfunny pish, made by morons, for morons. 

Slighty off topic but see that "Mon I'll show ye aboot" video, surely it isn't just me who finds that very unfunny.

I see these internet comedians getting all sorts of praise when it doesn't even raise half a smile with myself, and often wonder if I'm just a miserable bas

7 hours ago, Parklife said:

Yup. Agreed. I'm baffled any mature adult could find that video amusing. 

Unfunny pish, made by morons, for morons. 

Without a doubt, sure to be lapped up by the lad bible crowd. Guy is clearly a total helmet.

10 hours ago, Reevesy said:

Slighty off topic but see that "Mon I'll show ye aboot" video, surely it isn't just me who finds that very unfunny.

I see these internet comedians getting all sorts of praise when it doesn't even raise half a smile with myself, and often wonder if I'm just a miserable bas

nah i agree, absolutely pish