Rumour of snap GE -announcement 11.15 - Page 27 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Rumour of snap GE -announcement 11.15

4 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

My father would be spinning in his grave, but a lot of things the tories have done have benefited me. My wife is forever pointing this out when I say they are bastards.

:lol:

I'm struggling to think of anything beneficial that a political party has done for me, which is fine, as long as they don't do anything to my detriment.

29 minutes ago, Regenmann said:

:rollsmile:

The SNP has done absolutely zero for me.

Really ?

You never visited anyone in Hospital ?

You ever crossed a toll bridge in your car ?

What about your council tax ? Has that went up every year ?

Never had an illness that you needed a prescription for ?

What about your local A&E still being open ?

https://grousebeater.wordpress.com/2016/04/19/the-snps-achievements/

4 minutes ago, Ally Bongo said:

Really ?

You never visited anyone in Hospital ? No

You ever crossed a toll bridge in your car ? No

What about your council tax ? Has that went up every year ? No, and I disagree strongly with that. An inflationary increase each year would have been fine.

Never had an illness that you needed a prescription for ? No.

What about your local A&E still being open ? Never visited an A&E in my puff (and I'm in my fifties).

https://grousebeater.wordpress.com/2016/04/19/the-snps-achievements/

Edited by Regenmann

1 hour ago, Regenmann said:

I can completely guarantee that at some point - and if you're in your fifties, no matter how fit and healthy you are, it'll be sooner rather than later - then you'll need to use the NHS.

5 minutes ago, aaid said:

I can completely guarantee that at some point - and if you're in your fifties, no matter how fit and healthy you are, it'll be sooner rather than later - then you'll need to use the NHS.

An NHS (I may add) that is performing better in Scotland than the rest of the UK. Okay still a mess but less bad all the same.

1 hour ago, Ally Bongo said:

18 minutes ago, aaid said:

Charming

I didn't realise the NHS was an SNP creation. I would only go anywhere near the NHS as a last resort.

Edited by Regenmann

21 minutes ago, Caledonian Craig said:

An NHS (I may add) that is performing better in Scotland than the rest of the UK. Okay still a mess but less bad all the same.

Whoopee-doo. 

Edited by Regenmann

May says today she thought Fox Hunting shouldnt have been banned and will have a free vote on it with her massive majority 

At least when everyone else is fvcked the elite can watch a fox being ripped to bits

1 hour ago, Regenmann said:

Whoopee-doo. 

Just evidence that the SNP are doing a better job than Westminster. And then we could move on to the prison service where prison wardens openly admit that the prison service in England and Wales (no mention of Scotland) is on the verge of implosion. Whether they benefit you or not is not the point here. The point is it is two areas where a party you claim are no good are out-performing Westminster. I'd also like to know what do you think Tory and Labour MP's elected in Scotland do for Scotland? It is common knowledge they act in Westminster's interests first and Scotland's second - quite the reverse from an SNP elected MP. 

5 hours ago, Ally Bongo said:

You do realise that it's only complete ringpieces that come out with that remark ?

I'm not claiming anything for originality. I'm just repeating something other "ringpieces" are saying. I think Oor Nicola is lovely.

4 hours ago, Ally Bongo said:

I thought it was excellent and a bit of a zinger from the wee yin

I wonder how many Scots go about using derogatory names for Theresa May ?

Just another self loathing Scot attribute i guess

To think what she and the SNP have done for all our lives the last 10 years and all she gets is twats rubbishing her at every opportunity.

Sometimes i wish she and the SNP just chucked it and left Scotland to the Tories or another Unionist party.

Let them run Scotland making sure they keep it just shitty enough so that we all believe the Union is needed - like they have done in the last 50 years

We really are a bunch of ungrateful thick cvnts

Connolly was right - We do deserve everything we get

Are you her hairdresser? You seem awfy annoyed. I think her hair is lovely too.

I'll start calling the PM Khuntomay if it cheers you up a wee bit.

3 hours ago, Regenmann said:

You never visited anyone in Hospital ? No

You ever crossed a toll bridge in your car ? No

What about your council tax ? Has that went up every year ? No, and I disagree strongly with that. An inflationary increase each year would have been fine.

Never had an illness that you needed a prescription for ? No.

What about your local A&E still being open ? Never visited an A&E in my puff (and I'm in my fifties).

Ah, so you're alright Jack.

1 minute ago, Och Aye said:

Ah, so you're alright Jack.

I am presuming Regenmann lives in Scotland and has done all of his life. Therefore, life for him under an SNP government cannot be so bad as he is still here. If these are too many assumptions perhaps Regenmann can refute them.

6 minutes ago, Caledonian Craig said:

I am presuming Regenmann lives in Scotland and has done all of his life. Therefore, life for him under an SNP government cannot be so bad as he is still here. If these are too many assumptions perhaps Regenmann can refute them.

Well, he has given us some clues. He has never crossed a bridge. This might mean he can't cross running water. Which might mean he is a witch, a vampire or a ghost. This could also explain why he will never need to use a hospital?

57 minutes ago, Caledonian Craig said:

I'm a bit old for upping sticks just because there's a party in power that I despise - if I can see out a few more years in my current job (a job I would have lost had the SNP had their way in 2014, which would have had a serious long-term financial impact for me) I'll have to give serious consideration to spending my retirement elsewhere.

Edited by Regenmann

1 hour ago, Caledonian Craig said:

Just evidence that the SNP are doing a better job than Westminster. And then we could move on to the prison service where prison wardens openly admit that the prison service in England and Wales (no mention of Scotland) is on the verge of implosion. Whether they benefit you or not is not the point here. The point is it is two areas where a party you claim are no good are out-performing Westminster. I'd also like to know what do you think Tory and Labour MP's elected in Scotland do for Scotland? It is common knowledge they act in Westminster's interests first and Scotland's second - quite the reverse from an SNP elected MP. 

Anyone can cherry-pick certain areas. Sturgeon said education would be her number one priority - new literacy statistics show that only 49% of S2 now performing well in writing.

3 minutes ago, Regenmann said:

I'm a bit old for upping sticks just because there's a party in power that I despise - if I can see out a few more years in my current job (a job I would have lost had the SNP had their way in 2014, which would have had a serious financial impact for me) I'll have to give serious consideration to spending my retirement elsewhere.

Please elaborate...  

I know losing your job would have a serious financial impact on you, same as everyone else i presume. 

Tell be how the SNP would have taken your job away.....  

The only Jobs the SNP have taken away are mainly Labour MPS...

so please explain your point...

1 minute ago, stocky said:

Please elaborate...  

I know losing your job would have a serious financial impact on you, same as everyone else i presume. 

Tell be how the SNP would have taken your job away.....  

The only Jobs the SNP have taken away are mainly Labour MPS...

so please explain your point...

I work for a large financial services company - the vast majority of our customers are based in England - our office in Glasgow would have closed (for a variety of reasons, but regulatory divergence being the main one).

5 minutes ago, euan2020 said:

I guess he is saying you are not as socially responsible as most scottish folk 

I'm not socially responsible because I haven't visited someone in hospital, crossed a toll-free bridge, had a free prescription or visited my local A&E (I have no idea where it is - could by the Vicky but I think the A&E there was closed - possibly Hairmyres...)?

Edited by Regenmann