Tamb - Make the Tamb Great Again - Page 4 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Tamb - Make the Tamb Great Again

1 hour ago, thplinth said:

Seems like things went downhill badly quite recently - you see the statistics so what has been the story? Has this been a long term decline? To totally jack it is pretty extreme it seems. No way of scaling back for a while?

Totally - look at today Anything goes has been back to having a laugh like it was pre 2014

10 hours ago, McTeeko said:

Only the back of 3 and already this has been the best/funniest day on the TAMB for a couple of years!

We should try and kill it off weekly! ??

I agreed with you right up until I went into main page and once again it looks like I'm just ficking talking to myself. G-Man - can shut a thread faster than sheite slides off a shovel.

16 minutes ago, phart said:

To be fair it is half 1 in the morning. I'm just having a glass of milk before bed.

I'm hitting the hard stuff, LAldis double strength blackcurrant diluting juice. Although I'm trying to persuade myself to shift and pour myself a wee whisky to toast the tamb.

Any excuse! 

If there is a night out what are the chances of you turning up?  Same question to Thplinth. If you both appear I'll make a sign and hold it up in a freezing cold loch of your choice.  :P

1 minute ago, G-Man said:

I'm hitting the hard stuff, LAldis double strength blackcurrant diluting juice. Although I'm trying to persuade myself to shift and pour myself a wee whisky to toast the tamb.

Any excuse! 

If there is a night out what are the chances of you turning up?  Same question to Thplinth. If you both appear I'll make a sign and hold it up in a freezing cold loch of your choice.  :P

If Phart agrees to turn up then I am definitely flying over for that. 

8 minutes ago, Ormond said:

If Phart agrees to turn up then I am definitely flying over for that. 

But Phart and Thplinth together may even bring Jude, Kernie and Longshanks back.:cheers3::cheers3:

Not forgetting Donny, the moustachioed mystery man from deepest Borneo. :beer2:

1 minute ago, G-Man said:

But Phart and Thplinth together may even bring Jude, Kernie and Longshanks back.:cheers3::cheers3:

Not forgetting Donny, the moustachioed mystery man from deepest Borneo. :beer2:

I have Donny down as a Bill Oddie type looking guy.

2 hours ago, Ormond said:

I have Donny down as a Bill Oddie type looking guy.

Now that's just spooky ...

Actually, I'm bald as a bespectacled coot, the 'tashe is purely a one-month-in-twelve phenomenon, and lack Oddie's paunch. Quite like bird-watching though.

3 hours ago, DonnyTJS said:

Now that's just spooky ...

Actually, I'm bald as a bespectacled coot, the 'tashe is purely a one-month-in-twelve phenomenon, and lack Oddie's paunch. Quite like bird-watching though.

Burds ye'd love to hide?

• 10 months later...
On 4/13/2017 at 8:38 PM, thplinth said:

Wow Cammyk! Long time no 'see'. 

Hope your doing well too man. Crazy. :)

All good mate, been busy moving,working and all that nonsense. Too much on my plate to be hanging out here TBH.

4 hours ago, cammyk said:

All good mate, been busy moving,working and all that nonsense. Too much on my plate to be hanging out here TBH.

Is that a record?

Replying to a 16-moth-old post?