Resting Punch Face - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Resting Punch Face

Resting bitch face is a well known thing women suffer from, "come on love give us a smile," "hey what so miserable about," "oh look, thinks she's better than us," when all the victim of this is doing is vacantly wondering what to have for tea. 

Anyway guys get a similar affliction. Where you are just standing there minding your own business and some drunk barrels up to you and says "what are you looking at?" Guys like this:

turing_ceo_crop.jpg

I've no idea who this guy is, he's never done me any harm, but don't you just want to punch his nose till it comes out his ears?

Resting Punch Face.

It's a thing.

Edited by Armchair Bob

8 hours ago, Reevesy said:

One of my mates has this. He looks like a growling wee pr1ck but is actually one of the quietest people you're ever likely to meet.

My Mrs used to say I had a pus like that. Nowt to look at but she was sold on the accent. But, see once she'd had Ormond's boaby a few times, she realised I was a top top shagger. :ok:

Yep. Was pals with a guy at School who suffered from this problem. He did have a very annoying face but you did not dwell on it.Ginger as well which did not help.

He was walking down Union Street (yep Aberdeen of course) one day and some complete stranger just took a dislike to his coupon and punched him in the face. This was actually his own explanation of what happened and this was the early 80's so he was pioneer of punch resting face.

22 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

I'm not taller than many folk so if that's the case I'd like to meet the wee man!! :lol:

He's about 5'2 I think, well so he says.

Having said that, for a midget with a permanent growl on his face, his missus is pretty tidy haha.

On 4/13/2017 at 6:43 AM, Reevesy said:

He's about 5'2 I think, well so he says.

Having said that, for a midget with a permanent growl on his face, his missus is pretty tidy haha.

5'2" and looks a bit wonky, but the growling midget is hung like a donkey.