Tamb - where did it all go wrong? - Page 17 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Tamb - where did it all go wrong?

8 hours ago, G-Man said:

What??? The things coming out on this board, you not being an auld wummin, Ormond going down on Bill Oddie, Parklife admitting he's Admin 6 and that he set up Louch, Donny having 2 log ins and the other being Jude, Thplinth and Phart coming clean about being one and the same, Fringo is Daryl Broadfoot, Orraloon in a relationship with Mario Kempe and now that you're married to the poster I affectionately think of as "him with all the letters!     :blink:

I'm the same, I have never lied about myself or others on this board. 

What did I ever say to you to serve that !? :o

:lol:

For me, it was the lack of gossip and celebrity horoscopes what led to me not coming on here so much.

But when Admin got rid of page 3 it done me in.

I needed my 6 day daily dose of fake t!ts in the morning to explain my day.

When they got rid of that and gave a Wednesday column to that barren big German lesbian witch Nicola Sturgeon I just thought fvck that.

So I didint come back.

If the Tamb wants us back we need more football tips, endless chat about post-transfer window big money signing rumours,and a crudely drawn cartoon about a sex crazed married blonde couple with a really boring life that muse about their neighbours, his job and her shopping habits while he fists her cvnt and pisses on her face.

2 hours ago, Ormond said:

That'll be the one single time you were drunk. Everybody gets a wee bitty soft when they're pished.

That would've been Wednesday then, I just noticed a message to you on fb today that I have no idea what it says. 

Seems we were discussing your wife's name or something :lol:

3 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

That would've been Wednesday then, I just noticed a message to you on fb today that I have no idea what it says. 

Seems we were discussing your wife's name or something :lol:

Aw FFS, Sssshhhhh. :ph34r: :lol:

7 hours ago, fringo said:

What did I ever say to you to serve that !? :o

:lol:

I'd just been listening to him on Sportsound but I've no idea why I decided to lump you in with him. Apologies. :(

We all know you're really Wendy Who's dad.  :ph34r:

2 hours ago, Orraloon said:

Is Ormond that guy who went to the hookers with his dad? I never made that link before.:o

So you're saying Fringo is Ormond's dad? :blink:

Whilst I'm sad that the board is going but I'm loving all these truths coming out. 

1 minute ago, Orraloon said:

I thought that's what you were saying?

Maybe I was, I'm all confused now. TDYER's gone from a lovely woman to a silouette, Thplinth's being nice to everyone, Parky's agreeing with everyone and Ormond really lives in Largs. ^?^

14 minutes ago, G-Man said:

Maybe I was, I'm all confused now. TDYER's gone from a lovely woman to a silouette, Thplinth's being nice to everyone, Parky's agreeing with everyone and Ormond really lives in Largs. ^?^

Not half as confused as me ! :blink:

8 minutes ago, G-Man said:

Aye, I'm confused as well. Ormond will be along later on to clear it all up.

15 minutes ago, fringo said:

Not half as confused as me ! :blink:

I had to order a tube of lube and a bottle of Piss Off last night, stupidly just typed that into search bar. I'm blaming the images onscreen for any confusion I've caused. :wacko:

3 hours ago, Orraloon said:

Is Ormond that guy who went to the hookers with his dad? I never made that link before.:o

Cove Sheep used to go on about that. Saints fan from Perth. There could only be two right enough. ;)

I'll be sad too if this place closes. I mainly came on initially to get travel information and find out where people were meeting at away games but quickly found it a humorous, lively, colourful and diverse place to be.

Flure, Mario, Flat Earth, Parklife, Pistonwibble, Cove, Chaff, Thplinth, Scunnered, Wolfy, Orraloon, G-Man, Donny, Reeky, Bzzz, Rossy, GlasgowUddy Jon. Just a small selection of the people who's posts I'd enjoy reading. Some of them really prolific too which naturally helps keep a board alive.

Where did it go wrong? Probably different reasons for different people. I'm sure some people don't think it has gone wrong.

For me it was the whole Rangers thing. Funny for a short while but then it seemed to me that the same 2 or 3 conversations would be repeated again and again. Round and round in circles. The same conversation. I went from interacting with the board 6 times a day to scanning it maybe once a week.

I never posted much so I can't complain. A message board needs posters. 

I think the mods and admin did a good job and I thank them for the amount of time they undoubtably put in despite some of the nonsense they had to put up with. I hope the board somehow continues but it will need their support.

On 09/09/2017 at 1:56 PM, G-Man said:

I had seriously underestimated how irritating it would be to see your own face pop up. Another good reason to avoid Facebook. Like I needed one.

Please make th TAMB great again ?