Canada Gemme - Page 5 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Canada Gemme

Ormond

Just now, Rossy said:

It's Strachan that deserves the abuse for his apologist policies of picking shite like Wallace and Forrest,

Good point.

Too many gash performances recently from too many of the players to single out wallace mental

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, ErsatzThistle said:

Most humiliating result since the 1-1 draw with New Zealand or the 2-2 draw with the Faroes on the cards here tonight ?

13 years ago since that NZ game, that was dire but at least a young McFadden showed a few glimpes of promise.  Doesn't sound like we've had much of that tonight.

1 minute ago, ErsatzThistle said:

By the way, I think we all have to give Canada credit for turning up here tonight and making fools out of us.

Fair play to the maple leafs. :ok:

Terence and Philip are playing a blinder 

Bannan, Rhodes, Wallace, Berra, Rhodes, Mulgrew nowhere near being good enough to compete at a decent level.

Anya is quick and very capable against lesser opponents, but struggles against anyone of a decent standard

Passing it about much better than the first half, but still we look very poor and the same old - misplaced passes, terrible first touch, defensively all over the place and a better team would be 2/3-1, and we create next to nothing up front.

Strachan has to go, and if it goes badly on Sunday e.g 0-3 etc, I assume he will do just that.

So what have we learned tonight then chaps 

I'll tell you what I've learned. 

I've learned that we are even more fooking woeful than I thought we were.

Abd I've learned that 2/1 on Slovenia is the very definition of free money.

1 minute ago, JECK said:

Time to bring back a Wattie Smudge/Paw Broon dream team with Kenny Miller leading the line for the remainder of the campaign. Solid 5 a the back, we'd probably run it close to 2nd spot.

Finally a convert.

4 minutes ago, JECK said:

Time to bring back a Wattie Smudge/Paw Broon dream team with Kenny Miller leading the line for the remainder of the campaign. Solid 5 a the back, we'd probably run it close to 2nd spot.

:ok:

4 minutes ago, JECK said:

I'm not a favourite of five at the back as I think we're struggling to find two decent centrla defenders let alone three but at least he could have tried it.  I'm not exactly sure what he will have leant tonight because Cairney aside it seems like same old, same old.