Canada Gemme - Page 3 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Canada Gemme

Ormond

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, fringo said:

He's barely ever had a fair chance. You must be confusing him with S Fletcher.

Has 9 caps apparently.

Never came close to scoring a goal in any of them. 

Not trusted by his club manager in any meaningful game these days, God knows why he continues to get a squad place, Other than the fact that Strachan is a useless Kqunt, obviously.

Just now, Marky said:

Who writing him off FFS.

i said he's been $hite tonight which he has.

i said he's barely featured for Leipzig which he hasn't.

i said it isn't a surprise he's been subbed, which it isn't.

Stop wetting your knickers!

Your expectations of him were unrealistically high and then you just went and slagged off the young kid who is trying his best, moreso than that lazy, stupid kant Wallace. And people wonder why we are so pish nowadays when we get on the young players backs like that.

1 minute ago, Rossy said:

Has 9 caps apparently.

Never came close to scoring a goal in any of them. 

Not trusted by his club manager in any meaningful game these days, God knows why he continues to get a squad place, Other than the fact that Strachan is a useless Kqunt, obviously.

9 caps and probably only about 2-3 starts.

Burke shouldn't be exempt from criticism. He was abysmal in that first half and deserved to get subbed. And to be honest it's in keeping with the rest of his Scotland performances in my opinion. What I've seen so far of him I'm still to be convinced he's the Messiah. 

Guest BlueGaz
2 minutes ago, Ormond said:

Wallace without a doubt. So out of his depth. 

Nah, not good enough. Be surprised if we see him again. 

Just now, Paulo2576 said:

Burke shouldn't be exempt from criticism. He was abysmal in that first half and deserved to get subbed. And to be honest it's in keeping with the rest of his Scotland performances in my opinion. What I've seen so far of him I'm still to be convinced he's the Messiah. 

Judge him after he's been given a chance in his natural role. Or in other words, once Strachan is to feck.

1 minute ago, Paulo2576 said:

Can't recall anyone on here saying he's was the new Jim Baxter or Jimmy Johnstone.

Just now, Ormond said:

Judge him after he's been given a chance in his natural role. Or in other words, once Strachan is to feck.

Ive only judged what I've seen so far, and that includes what I've seen in Germany. At the moment there's a lot more hype than there is substance.Quite prepared to continue to give him a chance though.

Guest BlueGaz
4 minutes ago, Paulo2576 said:

Regardless of where you play or what conditions you are playing in the basics should still be there. Like touch for example. But there is so much wrong here all over the shop. 

8 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Another Strachan team completely void of ideas 

You sound surprised. 

Every single team we've put out since we beat Ireland 28 months ago has been a joke.

Just now, deso1 said:

Sorry im cant defend Strachan or Martin..........but Giffiths should be the one people are shouting for......Rhodes is obviously not an answer for us.

Rhodes is a far better striker than Griffiths.