Scotland v Canada training - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scotland v Canada training

magoo310-0

Guest BlueGaz
39 minutes ago, Eskbank TA said:

All good to go.. the commercial department confirmed this morning.. very happy boys!

Nice one, they should do this type of thing more often for the kids.  Get schools to visit.  Maybe they already do that.

On 17/03/2017 at 10:23 PM, Bingo Foot Soldier said:

Me and the 8 year old kid going . He's hyper , I take it you can get photos and autographs of the team when you are there ?

Never mind the cameras, take yer boots - ye might get a call up. Can your bairn play centre half?

3 minutes ago, Chesney Hawkes TA said:

When I read the email, I couldn't decide what was the most stupid idea the marketing team had come up with: watch a lot of average footballers train or put mother's day flowers at seats in Hampden.

I don't think the training thing is such a bad idea tbf. Kids love that sort of thing. 

Turned up at the Oriam 45 mins ago. No invite, but came along with the wee man anyway as it's only 10 mins away. There's about 25/30 fans in the stand yet the G4S guys still wouldn't let us in ?

Stood behind the glass doors and watched the attackers go through a finishing drill so still got to see a bit.  

Oli Burke's body language is shocking. Zero enthusiasm. If he's like this at every squad get together it's no wonder Strachan doesn't go with him. 

Edited by McTeeko

9 hours ago, Reevesy said:

I don't think the training thing is such a bad idea tbf. Kids love that sort of thing. 

I took my two boys along today and they (and I!) loved it, especially getting the chance to talk to the players and get photos with them at the end of the session. 

It's definitely something they should do more of and the SFA rep I spoke to hinted that it would be repeated.

My young lad has been buzzing all the way home. 90% of the squad over for photos etc.

Fair play to them all, nothing was too much for them.

I thought Oliver Burke was carrying an injury during part of the training but perked up in the bounce game. 1 v 0 to the Bibs ( Armstrong )

Now for two victories and putting some kind of life and momentum into the campaign .