clockwork brewery - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

It's a really good bar - one of the first of its type in Glasgow, at least that I am aware of.  I was last in there before the 2015 Cup Final.  Deffo worth a look but you'll be doing well to get a seat, because like McTeeko says, it's often mobbed.

Decent enough beer, but forget it for a scoop.   It's always rammed and it gets frustrating waiting in a line with dafties in front of you, which is often the case. 

Haven't often thought of this, but if you want half-decent beer that'll be emptyish,  go to Brew Dog at the Art Gallery.   Subway then walk.  You're there in 40 minutes.  

Could take you close on 40 minutes to get served in Clockwork.... 

Been in before several games. And yes need to be there WELL before game, 3 hrs if possible...can then get food and some beers. Brew Dog would be my choice too.

Remember being in there  before a N Ireland friendly, full of both sets of fans competing for the loudest "we hate England more than u"  chant. Great stuff

On 13/3/2017 at 3:23 PM, Squirrelhumper said:

Better off drinking in Shawlands. 

Which pubs would you suggest for pre match in Shawlands? Any real ale pubs there?