Scottish Cup Weekend - Page 4 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scottish Cup Weekend

• Replies 567
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, giblet said:

Hibees 5th semi in 6 years. 

Back at Hampden and would really, really like to see our Ibrox pals again. 

Same, so we can right a wrong against a wee diddy team we lost out to last time round.

3 minutes ago, Scotty CTA said:

Can you imagine a game where you'd be allowed to do that TWICE before being sent off?

Aye, think it's called rugby. 

58 minutes ago, slasher said:

Yeah, you thought a straight legged knee high challenge on Tierney was only a yellow so maybe you're not the best judge eh? ?

At least he got the ball.

:lol:

I presume this incident will still be on the back pages next Friday, with Martin canning talking about how Imrie needs more protection.

:P

2 hours ago, Parklife said:

That's an impressive level of bullshit there, even by your usual high standards.  

No that's just my opinion. I have no problem with you having a different one. Despite your intolerance to alternative views. 

31 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Aye, think it's called rugby. 

You'd be sin binned in rugby for that. Definitely wasn't trying to injure the opponent but that doesn't stop it being a red. 

5 minutes ago, RenfrewBlue said:

No that's just my opinion. I have no problem with you having a different one. Despite your intolerance to alternative views. 

As I've said already, only a self centred buffoon would think a decision vs St Johnstone could be"evened out" in a match vs Hamilton. It's an insight in to your mindset that you think it can be. 

2 minutes ago, RenfrewBlue said:

You'd be sin binned in rugby for that. Definitely wasn't trying to injure the opponent but that doesn't stop it being a red. 

Agreed, don't think he really meant to injure anyone. But it's wild and reckless and a stick on red in 99% of all matches. But not here. Hamilton were never meant to win this one, despite the fact it looks like rangers did enough to have won it regardless, it's nice to be given a chance.

1 hour ago, Barney Rubble said:

Way too many 'honest mistakes' happen at Ibrox though - even if they don't influence the final result.

Only at Ibrox? Whenever one half of either of the bigot brothers are involved these "honest mistakes" mysteriously happen. :rolleyes:

13 minutes ago, Ormond said:

That same Diddy team who hold a Scottish Cup that you have never ever won.

Aye but the zombie oldco The Rangers have won it a few times m8? 

Edited by GRBear

55 minutes ago, Parklife said:

As I've said already, only a self centred buffoon would think a decision vs St Johnstone could be"evened out" in a match vs Hamilton. It's an insight in to your mindset that you think it can be. 

Oh dear, you are upset. The evened out bit is standard phraseology in football circles for "you win some, you lose some". I'd have thought you'd have known that. 

Of course decisions in one game don't relate to another, it's just a colloquialism used in this type of context. 

Now, I'll leave you to your seethe about today's game and away and have my dinner. 

Oh and the evened out bit was with tongue in cheek but you don't expect humour from me when you've got your anti-rangers glasses on, so I can forgive you not spotting that. ? 

37 minutes ago, Ormond said:

Can you type that in English for me?

It's funny. You call us Huns but apparently we're not the same club? 

Then why the same old tired jibes? 

Or are you just talking mince? 

10 minutes ago, RenfrewBlue said:

It's funny. You call us Huns but apparently we're not the same club? 

Then why the same old tired jibes? 

Or are you just talking mince? 

Same fans, new club.

Happy to help.