Is Slovenia game likely to get a public sale - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Is Slovenia game likely to get a public sale

bonny78

3 hours ago, Brummie Hibs said:

They'll be giving away tickets to schools for Slovenia game.

Which is typical SFA arseholery. Junior SSC members, who's family contribute to the SFA funds by joining the SSC and going to matches, have to pay for the junior member's ticket, while the SFA give loads away for feck all. Pissed me off no end when they done that at the Gibraltar game. 

3 hours ago, bonny78 said:

Burd wants to see a world cup match on bucket list.  Closest i can get is a world cup qualifer

1 hour ago, bonny78 said:

Im paying bout 25 a ticket. No more

It must be love... 

32 minutes ago, bonny78 said:

Tickets usally bout the 30quid mark?

30 for non members for this game. You'll probably find people who bought the 5 match package flogging their tickets cheaper nearer the time though.

Just now, they've_been_suckered said:

I'd imagine the SFA would give England an additional allocation if sales stalled. I expect enough mugs to stump up the cash though. 

Is this some form of elitism. Can't think of any reason why any Scotland supporter would not want to see Scotland play England in a competitive game. Don't bother with any of the "we will be out by then anyway" shite. It is our country up against our oldest sporting enemies so unless you have admitted England are better than Scotland you will be there.

8 minutes ago, ceudmilefailte said:

Is this some form of elitism. Can't think of any reason why any Scotland supporter would not want to see Scotland play England in a competitive game. Don't bother with any of the "we will be out by then anyway" shite. It is our country up against our oldest sporting enemies so unless you have admitted England are better than Scotland you will be there.

England are significantly better in just about any measurable way.

I won't be there.

16 minutes ago, ceudmilefailte said:

Naw, it's pure logic. (Spoiler alert)

Our manager is a total whänk, results have been poor and England (who are massively better than us) will horse us in a meaningless game. 

I will most certainly not be going with the exception of the following both happening between now and the summer;

a. New manager

b. Significant improvement in the performances. 

Feel free to give the SFA money and continue to fund failure though.