Scotland v England Tickets - Page 3 - Scotland Home Games - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scotland v England Tickets

GaryWood34

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Once more the SFA treat SSC members like dirt . If you can afford a season ticket then we will give you two extra England tickets , but if you are a poor pleb with a couple of kids and buy your tickets match by match then nothing for you I'm afraid.

This is shocking discrimination . Why do they not offer all SSC members the chance to get one extra ticket and treat all members fairly.

3 hours ago, Lawnmower said:

Once more the SFA treat SSC members like dirt . If you can afford a season ticket then we will give you two extra England tickets , but if you are a poor pleb with a couple of kids and buy your tickets match by match then nothing for you I'm afraid.

This is shocking discrimination . Why do they not offer all SSC members the chance to get one extra ticket and treat all members fairly.

So you are upset as you will only get one ticket instead of two??

3 hours ago, Lawnmower said:

Don't think it would be mathematically possible for them to give everyone in the SSC extra.

12 hours ago, Lawnmower said:

Exactly my thoughts, my frustration is irrelevant though as I'm not going regardless. The SSC are treating their members in line with the way they view the club as a commercial venture, not in the spirit of how it was formed under the banner of the STC. 

16 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Indeed, i'll buy mine on Thursday so I've not got a sh1te seat though.

I thought the game was at Hampden? 

13 hours ago, Lawnmower said:

They have to incentivise buying the season ticket. No issues with Season Ticket holders getting advantages, that happens in football the world over. I'm not one to stick up for the SSC but i don't have a problem with what they are doing here. 

3 minutes ago, Parklife said:

I thought the game was at Hampden? 

Fair point, still decent seats to be had though.

4 minutes ago, Parklife said:

They have to incentivise buying the season ticket. No issues with Season Ticket holders getting advantages, that happens in football the world over. I'm not one to stick up for the SSC but i don't have a problem with what they are doing here. 

Agreed, happens in football the world over and has since I started going the guts of 30 years ago. When we play Ayr away and demand outstrips supply, then season ticket holders get first dib and it rarely gets as far as a public sale.

That's just the way the cookie crumbles. You membership guarantees you a ticket for all home games. The season ticket guaranteed you the chance for extra should availability arise. I don't see what the problem is. Usual moans and groans about fcuk all. I've not got a season ticket and couldn't care less if I get an extra ticket or not.

1 minute ago, they've_been_suckered said:

Yup, won't be getting my cash. Not that there would be any public sale tickets left anyway. I'm done with the SFA for the foreseeable future. 

It would actually be £60 for you in a public sale :lol:

They got lucky with us beating Slovenia, I don't think it would have sold out otherwise. 

14 minutes ago, Reevesy said:

They got lucky with us beating Slovenia, I don't think it would have sold out otherwise. 

Nah me neither. I'd have probably still have gone as I am local but a lot of my mates are coming home for this one and wouldn't have bothered their arse for a dead rubber.

I ended up buying a spare season ticket seat off my mate for the Slovenia game as none of the non season ticket holders in my group could be arsed going. I've to get 16 tomorrow!

4 hours ago, Reevesy said:

Yeh, my feeling is the cracks have been papered over by a decent performance against Slovenia. I've got some other priorities this year, would turn into an expensive day out. Will get some decent beers and watch it with the old man.