Nicola Sturgeon mocks the homeless.... - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Nicola Sturgeon mocks the homeless....

25 minutes ago, deecie said:

I doff my hat to the Telegraph for this:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/02/10/cambridge-university-student-relative-nicola-sturgeon-filmed/

Fantastically creative angle for this story.

#bettertogether

Pathetic stuff from the Torygraph.  Noticed that he is described as a member of the Cambridge University Conservative Association.  I believe that the public school educated Glasgow lawyer found guilty of racially abusing a woman on a train reportedly 'liked' various Scottish concservative associations on social media.  Not suggesting for a moment that all Tories or Unionists are like that, because they're not, but...

The link to Sturgeon is ridiculous and the journos know it. But the point is that it sows seeds. At the next indyref you'll have thick unionists vaguely remembering about Sturgeons brother 'beating up homeless people or something' and re-voting no.

Edited by thewelk

1 hour ago, Toepoke said:

"She has no recollection of ever meeting him. Somewhere along the line his dad is the brother of the ex-husband of the sister of the First Minster's husband."

:-)) My head hurts trying to work out that relationship!

That's absolute fkin genius!  :lol:

They say only 7 steps separate you from everyone else on the planet and we're already up at 5 in the above which I still can't work out for the life of me.  FFS I'M more closely connected to the FM than this guy!

10 hours ago, Toepoke said:

"She has no recollection of ever meeting him. Somewhere along the line his dad is the brother of the ex-husband of the sister of the First Minster's husband."

My concern is the inter-breeding with this family connection !!!

Mind you he looks like a half-wit anyway 

20 hours ago, Toepoke said:

That makes me Flure's lovechild..