TED CHRISTOPHER - Page 2 - TA Clubs, Social, Charities - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

TED CHRISTOPHER

Sorry to disappoint but me not liking Ted Christopher effects what your doing or the charities involved one iota.

It doesnt cost anyone a single penny no matter how melodramatic you get or how many capital letters you want to use for emphasis.

Maybe so but you dont have to come on to a topic where i am trying to advertise a charity event and rip the pish.It makes you look like a twat and i dont think you want to look like that.So if you havent got anything constructive to say dont post up here.The other thing is maybe admin will just close this topic down.

Maybe i shall get over myself neil cheers for that so just carry on with posting up what you are.No one is interested on here anyway which is fair enough.I will just contact the sunshine appeal when its time to hand over the cheque to them.

23 hours ago, HIGHTOWER 1314 said:

Looking forward to seeing you at our CHARITY GIG for 2 good causes neil.If you arent going and just taking the piss because you dont like ted then i hope you are pleased with yourself.Do you know that the wee girl that we are looking to raise money for had a stroke at the age of 4 yes 4 years old.Instead of enjoying her childhood and running about like a normal 6 year old as she is now she is in and out of hospital.She has dystonia and cant control her arms properly and some of the money we are going to give her family is to get are splints for her arms.We also found out that her 19 year old cousin has just been diagnosed with leukaemia so the family is going through a lot.If ted coming along can help us raise a few quid for T.A.S.A and EMMA then how fantastic is that he is doing this.So if you want to come along pay £5 for your ticket and have a great night with fellow tartan army while listening to ted and raising money then that is fantastic.If you are just wanting to take the piss out of ted then go some where else cause i cant be bothered with it.

Could you be more sanctimonious?