Coach From Palanga to Vilnuis Ryanair Flight - Lithuania v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Coach From Palanga to Vilnuis Ryanair Flight

Greystane64

Lithania Away-
Is anyone on the Ryanair flight at 10:35 from Glasgow to Palanga on 31st August, and returning on the 3rd Sept at 11:35.
I am arranging a direct transfer from airport to Vilnius. ( No buses to train station, then waiting about). Depending on numbers, the maximum cost will be £45 return. Luxury coach with toilet. I have seats left. Deposit of £10 each, will secure your seat, with the balance due by 14th Aug. I will also be running buses from Vilnius to stadium (once venue has been decided). 
Email me at andypullar@btinternet.com

• 1 month later...

3 of us on the same flights, haven't decided yet where we're staying (have rooms booked Palanga and Vilnius. I'll be in touch once we decide where we're staying (or as soon as others book their flights) to see if there's still seats available  ☺️

Palanga (& Sventoji) and Klaipeda are interesting wee towns.  Worth a day touring about each if you have the time. 

Might not be beach weather, but Palanga has some of the nicest in Lithuania.  The locals often go there for their holidays.  

Klaipeda is more historic than resort.  Has the Svyturys brewery also :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
47 minutes ago, lager said:

Would be interested in 4 seats bothways if avaliable. 

Is anyone on the Ryanair flight at 10:35 from Glasgow to Palanga on 31st August, and returning on the Ryanair flight from Palanga on 3rd Sept. 
I am arranging a direct transfer from airport to Vilnius. ( No buses to train station, then waiting about). Depending on numbers, the maximum cost will be £45 return. Luxury coach with toilet. I have 16 seats left. Deposit of £10 each, will secure your seat, with the balance due by 14th Aug. 
31st Fly to Palanga at 10:35. Coach pickup, and takes us to Vilnius. 
2nd Sept. Coach from Vilnius to Palanga for overnight stay in this beach resort. Arrive in Palanga early afternoon.
3rd Sept, make your own way to Palanga Airport. 
Email me at andypullar@btinternet.com

Hope this helps mate

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
8 hours ago, Greystane64 said:

Update-. Bus Full. Meet in The Beardmore after security in Glasgow Airport. Your seats have been allocated on the bus, to ensure you sit with your mates. Unlike Ryanair, this is free......lol.

Any questions, please text me on 07838188162.

See you there :ok: