The Last Man on the Moon - Page 7 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Last Man on the Moon

5 hours ago, Scotty CTA said:

You can't see a flat earth by looking up (and it's satan that needs the deception).

Of course.

Even Dawkins would have to admit that there couldn't be 'evolution' in a closed system.

Most believed the world to be flat until about 500 years ago.

You surely must be on the biggest wind up in history with this. Can you just answer me one thing. If the earth is flat, how far do we have to go till we fall off the end??  And what possible difference does it make to God if it is flat or a sphere?? 

2 hours ago, dipped flake said:

You surely must be on the biggest wind up in history with this. Can you just answer me one thing. If the earth is flat, how far do we have to go till we fall off the end??  

Indeed. I'd describe myself as a fairly average human in terms of adventurousness, but even I would be intrigued to visit the edge of the Earth if it existed. So how come out of the billions of others who are living or have lived, nobody, that's  nobody, has witnessed the world's edge and returned with some evidence?

50 minutes ago, Toepoke said:

Indeed. I'd describe myself as a fairly average human in terms of adventurousness, but even I would be intrigued to visit the edge of the Earth if it existed. So how come out of the billions of others who are living or have lived, nobody, that's  nobody, has witnessed the world's edge and returned with some evidence?

You clearly need to go back to school. The flat earth society offer many plausible answers for this.on their faq and the forum.

http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/home/index.php/faq

It's either one of...

There is no end the water goes on indefinitely.

There is a big fuk off ice wall guarded by NASA guards.

It's too far away from the sun. You couldn't breathe that far away and it's too cold.

You automatically teleport to the other side like magic.

Take your pick.

1 hour ago, Boynze said:

this is a cracker:

What Is Gravity?

Gravity as a theory is false. Objects simply fall.

That question is actually a very good one. Not so sure about the answer though.:huh:

Many very well qualified scientists are still trying to work out what gravity is, and how it works.

2 hours ago, Orraloon said:

Is that one of the options?

Is it an ice pick?

You would need it for the ice wall.

It did get me thinking what a terrible job those NASA guards have. Hang around a giant ice wall waiting for some guy to come along in a boat. I'd imagine the WiFi signal is pretty bad out there too.

2 hours ago, iainmac1 said:

It did get me thinking what a terrible job those NASA guards have. Hang around a giant ice wall waiting for some guy to come along in a boat.

A bit like a 21st century Game of Thrones.

7 hours ago, iainmac1 said:

You clearly need to go back to school. The flat earth society offer many plausible answers for this.on their faq and the forum.

It's either one of...

It's too far away from the sun. You couldn't breathe that far away and it's too cold.

Take your pick.

While one can see satellites in the sky at night, it is generally agreed upon that they are not actual satellites but pseudolites or stratolites put there to fool us.

crazy muthas

4 minutes ago, duncan II said:

While one can see satellites in the sky at night, it is generally agreed upon that they are not actual satellites but pseudolites or stratolites put there to fool us.

crazy muthas

Well, I for one have been taken in. I thought they really were satellites. Well, you live and learn.

4 hours ago, andymac said:

A bit like a 21st century Game of Thrones

7 hours ago, iainmac1 said:

It did get me thinking what a terrible job those NASA guards have. Hang around a giant ice wall waiting for some guy to come along in a boat. I'd imagine the WiFi signal is pretty bad out there too.

Sounds more like The Truman Show. 

17 hours ago, phart said:

The great pyramid of Giza is also aligned to true north, what were they aligning it to if the earth was flat?

The same thing.

Imagine the bullseye of a dart board being true North, and every direction outward from that would be South.

17 hours ago, Huddersfield said:

Dawkins would be unlikely to admit that as it remains a complex scientific debate.

The evolutionist believes that his defiance against the idea of a creator is enough to put the matter to bed.

17 hours ago, phart said:

It's not a closed system though (if we're talking laws of thermodynamics) we have the sun.

The sun would be inside the firmament.

ancient-hebrew-universe.jpg

15 hours ago, dipped flake said:

You surely must be on the biggest wind up in history with this. 

No, although I've already stated that I'm working through it.

I quoted Orwell who challenged us to give our reasons for accepting without knowing first hand.

He also mentioned the 'layperson' of which I would be a good example, and I can honestly now tell you that I wouldn't know how to prove to someone that the earth is a sphere.

(NASA using hairspray, green screens, CGI, and harnesses doesn't help either.)

Can you just answer me one thing. If the earth is flat, how far do we have to go till we fall off the end?? 

Antarctica would be like the crust on a circular pizza.

If you sail South in any direction, you will hit it.

Ice walls as high as 200 to 300 feet hold the seas and oceans in.

9_12_14_Andrea_waterfalls_1050_722_s_c1_

There is no edge to fall off of.

Beyond that? A dome? Who knows?

One weird thing is that the only treaty signed and enforced by every government on the planet is that 'Antarctica' is off limits to the public.

Now I know that tourists can fly there, and stay a short while, and take some photos, etc. but they can't go exploring on their own.

No private expeditions are allowed.

And what possible difference does it make to God if it is flat or a sphere?? 

So 2 things? :wink2:

As already stated... Big bang proponents would favour a heliocentric system as it would fit their 'random' view of the universe, whereas a geocentric system would point to special creation.

A flat motionless earth wouldn't orbit anything.

13 hours ago, Toepoke said:

Everything changed after WW II.

'Operation Highjump' saw Admiral Byrd, a 33 degree Freemason, lead an expedition of 30 ships and 4700 militarized soldiers to see if they could find out what was after the ice wall.

Then in 'Operation Fishbowl', the Americans and The Russians fired 49 high altitude thermo nuclear rockets straight up into the sky before agreeing to a ban and going with their fake space programs instead.

'High jump'... 'Fishbowl'... get it?

13 hours ago, iainmac1 said:

It's either one of...

Take your pick.

The Flat Earth Society was set up by the enemy and exists only to either confuse folk or to turn people away from the truth.

12 hours ago, Boynze said:

this is a cracker:

What Is Gravity?

Gravity as a theory is false. Objects simply fall.

And I would agree.

The theory of gravity was needed to be invented to answer the question "If we are spinning really really fast, then why don't we fly off?"

Tennis-ball.jpg

12 hours ago, biffer said:

That's beautifully batshit.

Only because of what you have been indoctrinated with.

(Think of the effort it would take you to 'unlearn'.)

11 hours ago, Orraloon said:

That question is actually a very good one.

Careful. The 'professing themselves to be wise 2+2=5 but that's not what we were brainwashed with crowd' might call you names.

11 hours ago, Orraloon said:

Not so sure about the answer though.:huh:

Many very well qualified scientists are still trying to work out what gravity is, and how it works.

And I thank you for the integrity of your honest, accurate, and truthful post.