Graham Taylor - Dead - Page 2 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Graham Taylor - Dead

1 hour ago, ErsatzThistle said:

Saw this posted over on the Irish lads forum, YBIG, has to be shared, it's just a wonderful of Taylor's generosity and goodwill:

C2C0uSIWEAAqBIo.jpg

Wonderful story and restores your faith in humanity. 

I seem to have sprung a small leak in the corner of my eye too. 

9 hours ago, ErsatzThistle said:

Saw this posted over on the Irish lads forum, YBIG, has to be shared, it's just a wonderful of Taylor's generosity and goodwill:

C2C0uSIWEAAqBIo.jpg

Brilliant! May also need my eyes checked

20 minutes ago, macy37 said:

This man was ridiculed by the press yet there they all are fawning over him. Fans too.

Everyone all aboard another faux grief wagon.

This man was ridiculed by the press yet there they all are fawning over him. Fans too.

It's not too hypocritical to say he was a rubbish England manager 25 years ago but was still a good person surely?

I read a bit about him the other day and a comment stuck out from when he was playing for Lincoln, the ref in that game said to him , if you could play as wellbas you talk you'd be a feckin international! As aref I thought I could use that! So on Sat some unfortunate player fro the Wyvern combination league got it. 

• 2 weeks later...