Ibrox Disaster - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Ibrox Disaster

The Celtic fans will to a man and woman will respect it.  I truly believe that.   One minutes silence for 66 fans who went to a game of football and never came home.  Life is more than just a game.  People on here who call people scum will know that it is them who are the true ones.  Never met a celtic fan who would boo at the 66 or make songs up about the stricken.  I am ashamed of the country who have a club whose support who think it is funny to sing a song about them and its not celtic  Sad.  Not getting knickers in a twist.  Just looking forward to the biggest game in history and the two biggest rivals in world football. Cmon the gers.

2 minutes ago, Fermer said:

The Celtic fans will to a man and woman will respect it.  I truly believe that.   One minutes silence for 66 fans who went to a game of football and never came home.  Life is more than just a game.  People on here who call people scum will know that it is them who are the true ones.  Never met a celtic fan who would boo at the 66 or make songs up about the stricken.  I am ashamed of the country who have a club whose support who think it is funny to sing a song about them and its not celtic  Sad.  Not getting knickers in a twist.  Just looking forward to the biggest game in history and the two biggest rivals in world football. Cmon the gers.

Only a twat like you would use a minutes silence to have a go at posters on here. At the risk of a ban, you're an absolute bell end and I wish you would just feck back to follow follow.

13 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Only a twat like you would use a minutes silence to have a go at posters on here. At the risk of a ban, you're an absolute bell end and I wish you would just feck back to follow follow.

Knew that post would root them out.  Didnt think it would be you though and disappointed tbh.  Thought you were better than that.  Old saying if the cap fits.  You have just proved it and I am so sad.

Just now, Fermer said:

Knew that post would root them out.  Didnt think it would be you though and disappointed tbh.  Thought you were better than that.  Old saying if the cap fits.  You have just proved it and I am so sad.

The only thing you've proved is how utterly thick you are. You're actually admitting to using this minutes silence as a fishing exercise. I stand by what I said about you above.

1 minute ago, vanderark14 said:

The only thing you've proved is how utterly thick you are. You're actually admitting to using this minutes silence as a fishing exercise. I stand by what I said about you above.

The thickness is in the first fish you catch.  Then you choose to keep it or throw it away.  My team get fecking slated on here and have done for years.  I will tell youse this boys.  54 and counting!!!  Dont botr about old firm game tomorrow.  Best game the world has ever seen. 

Just now, Fermer said:

The thickness is in the first fish you catch.  Then you choose to keep it or throw it away.  My team get fecking slated on here and have done for years.  I will tell youse this boys.  54 and counting!!!  Dont botr about old firm game tomorrow.  Best game the world has ever seen. 

Its feckin Rab C Nesbit

1 minute ago, Fermer said:

So you admit to using the Ibrox disaster as a means to have a go at other posters and have a rant ?

That is sick.

5 minutes ago, ErsatzThistle said:

How much longer is this fool Fermer going to last on here before he's banned ?

Starting a thread with the sole intent of generating outrage and using the tragedy of the Ibrox Disaster as a kind of bait really is pretty fecking low.

woof. the other one. If you think that a thread about a disaster at ibrox is a wind up.  Then it is you that has the problems pal.  At Ibrox tomorrow there is a miutes silence.  Are you against that or for it?  Simple question.  Noit a wind up.  If you think I am winding people up about peoples deaths then you think again.

Just now, Fermer said:

woof. the other one. If you think that a thread about a disaster at ibrox is a wind up.  Then it is you that has the problems pal.  At Ibrox tomorrow there is a miutes silence.  Are you against that or for it?  Simple question.  Noit a wind up.  If you think I am winding people up about peoples deaths then you think again.

You need help.

It's a football site and asking opinions about a minutes silence happening tomorrow.  No opinions or am I supposed to ignore it?  Only asked opinions.  I knew as soon as i posted the ones with the hate would respond so thanks.  Just wanted to know what others thought of the others that died that day.  It is great to hear opinions though on that day.  I will be remembering them.  You will not as expected.  If you are at the game please dont boo.  The other real celtic fans wont.

• Admin4 locked this topic