Princess Leia - Page 2 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Princess Leia

1 hour ago, macy37 said:

The guy is a pathetic wife beating alcoholic twat. I dislike him. Dry yer ing eyes.

Is he deed yet?

Change that to "asthmatic" or "multiple sclerotic" or any number of other diseases and see how that sounds.

53 minutes ago, macy37 said:

No, I liked him funnily enough but I dislike that Geordie waster immensely. That ok with you? Up there with the queen is that twat.

Sorry.  Didn't know you you knew Jinky Johnstone.  I know tommy gemmell who loved jinky who had his faults.  sbcmfc is correct.  No need to express views like that on here.  On facebook there is a thread about jinky being best player in recent times.  I can only go with what tommy gemmell told me in aviemore when I had dinner with him and willie henderson before I did the MC.  On his day no one could touch Baxter.  But week in week out it was jinky who produced.  I will go wih what a person that knows says.  No someone who hates every one associated with rangers.  Jinky loved a dram along with baxter et al.  Were we a better scotland team then than now?  You feckin better believe it.  But you carry on with your belief that it's the queens fault and all that bad is down to her and gazza.  Maybe go to parkhead one day and speak to legends that have done it.  They will kick your wee erse all the way to where it is you come from.

2 minutes ago, Fermer said:

Sorry.  Didn't know you you knew Jinky Johnstone.  I know tommy gemmell who loved jinky who had his faults.  sbcmfc is correct.  No need to express views like that on here.  On facebook there is a thread about jinky being best player in recent times.  I can only go with what tommy gemmell told me in aviemore when I had dinner with him and willie henderson before I did the MC.  On his day no one could touch Baxter.  But week in week out it was jinky who produced.  I will go wih what a person that knows says.  No someone who hates every one associated with rangers.  Jinky loved a dram along with baxter et al.  Were we a better scotland team then than now?  You feckin better believe it.  But you carry on with your belief that it's the queens fault and all that bad is down to her and gazza.  Maybe go to parkhead one day and speak to legends that have done it.  They will kick your wee erse all the way to where it is you come from.

This fellas head is so far up his own erse it's incredible. Amusing all the same though.

3 minutes ago, macy37 said:

This fellas head is so far up his own erse it's incredible. Amusing all the same though.

Just telling truth macy kid.  When you get to my age and have seen all the hatred and bigotry that spoils scottish football I need to say something pal.  I used to stand against all the rangers supporters in armadale who were wearing england tops at the time.  Alone i might tell you.  The older gers and celtic men in the town knew what I was doing.  And I was right although I got threats and in to bother sometimes.  Thtats why I dont like it on here when the tartan army turn on their own teams.  It reminds me of why we are such a divided country.  Thats why I chose to follow scotland.  But sometimes the hatred on here is annoying to say the least.  I have learned to live with it.  But wishing people dead is beyond the pale for me.  Banter is one thing.  Wishing people dead is another.  Especially a tartan army singer like ted cristopher who loves scotand.  You want me to stay quiet on that and let others mock him?

2 hours ago, macy37 said:

No, I liked him funnily enough but I dislike that Geordie waster immensely. That ok with you? Up there with the queen is that twat.

I wonder why you hate the queen? 

I have no interest in her whatsoever as I'm not the unionist, royalist, proddy you think I am. 

Your narrow minded opinions are well wide of the mark. 

Sadly though you are an utterly repellant person who wishes death on mentally ill folk. 

Now I agree the Gazza is not a likeable guy. Point of fact he's a total waster. However I have enough humanity in me to feel pity for him rather than hate. 

58 minutes ago, Admin4 said:

It's part of the scope of the study we're carrying out.

You guys/girls could gain a PhD out of a study of this.  And me!!  Seriously I think you do a great job unthankingly.  But like everything else things need to change.  Like you I actually care about the board as I do about Scotland.  I know many people who have left because of personal abuse.  Don't let it happen here.

2 hours ago, phart said:

Gazza turning up at the Roul Moat stand off with a fishing rod and a chicken supper is still one of the surrealist things ever, for me anyway.

Totally agree. Kind of shows Gazzas tenuous grasp on reality really. 

13 minutes ago, RenfrewBlue said:

Totally agree. Kind of shows Gazzas tenuous grasp on reality really. 

Still wouldnt swap my days watching that game for a million years to watch a genius. Have you or I got a grip on reality?  Wish I had seen best, baxter and johnstone.  But I seen cooper and gascoigne.  that will do.