Toulon Tournament - Page 7 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Toulon Tournament

wanderer

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, todd said:

If Brazil win 2-0 does that not put them top and the Czechs 2nd?

I could be wrong here but generally all these tournaments come down to goals scored after head to head rather than goal difference. We would qualify above Brazil as we have scored 5. They have only scored 1 so far 

2 minutes ago, GordyA88 said:

I could be wrong here but generally all these tournaments come down to goals scored after head to head rather than goal difference. We would qualify above Brazil as we have scored 5. They have only scored 1 so far 

I didn't know that. Does that just apply to the friendly type competitions?

Just now, todd said:

I didn't know that. Does that just apply to the friendly type competitions?

Again not 100% sure here but I think it applys to every tournament for the champions league to the world cup etc. I'm sure they changed it a few years ago as a way to encourage more attacking/goals excitement type thing 

4 minutes ago, killiefaetheferry said:

Oooooh, I'm now getting Ukraine v Malta popping up live on bet365 ! Thought it was only if you had a bet on that you got coverage. I'm like a junkie - deprived of my live football, I'll take any sheeite to get a fix ! :wtf::lol:

No, just logging into your account does it.