£15,000 Poppy Fine - Page 4 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

£15,000 Poppy Fine

DoonTheSlope

3 hours ago, RenfrewBlue said:

You need corrected.  I'm an SNP member, campaigned for independence but agree with the SFA stance. 

You, like so many folk,  seem to think Rangers fans have a single opinion on any subject. Utterly ridiculous viewpoint and obviously false. 

RB.  Stop justifying yourself pal.  you will never win against them.  Never.  The word blue springs up a fever of hate and bile.  I love your efforts though.  I have stopped.  They are not worth it. You are a very decent poster on this board along with all other decent supporters of Scotland and Rangers .  But until we are hunted off here we and you will always get the bile.  Its he blle I hate on here.  Never been nasty to anyone and neither have you.  But hey ho, the lords of aberdeen will sort that.  Their hatred towards anyone rangers is fantastic.  Especially now when its no just bile but we are miles ahead again in league.  The bile will begin shortly.  Then the personal insults.  Then the Ian Durrant songs.  They canny help it.  And the wee boy from falirk will blame it on me, the glenlivet or anything blue.  I's the Bile.  Ran because of their issues against the poppies gers and Scotland Forever.  And Souness and Billy Bremner and Dalgliesh.  But sorry I am no supposed to say that as they were club players. and we hate everyones players of a club team.  Jinky, Baxter Miller I supported them all.  But the hatred of one team blinds some folk.  It didnt me.  Or you RB.  Good job some on here arent going back to a scotland game again.  Wish this board could be like the old firm, dons, hearts hibs etc etc.  But the small minded on here who have never kicked a ball spoil it.  Hence the FB page with decent guys.  But u keep trying to justify youself RB.  It wont work my friend.  Too much Bile in them.  Heading to my Glenlivet.  Its a sad wee country we stay in pal.  But dont give up.  Rangers and Scotland.

Edited by Fermer
Forever

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Malcolm said:

We are all Scotland fans when it comes to the international days.... no time for people bringing club prejudice to the international scene.  Unionist, nationalist, whatever.... I don't care one way or the other as long as they are supporting Scotland.

Exactly Malcolm (good Scottish name).  But u get the people on here like you and others who are decent posters.  Then you can tell the ones that hate rangers more than they love their own country or own club side.  There is a wee boy on here who actually knows the names of all of the lawyers involved in the rangers case.  I am no interested and I am a rangers supporter.  But he does so dont you worry about it.  All the info about rangers comes from him and his pals.

You can get noised up by Union Jack wearing poppy sellers telling you to pay a quid or  couple of quid to their cause. Its the union (or the proven lack of distrust in) that is the problem. The union is bad for Scotland, especially right now. Westminster is shitting just shitting on Scotland and ignores its views. If you stand there with a union jack and ask me to buy your poppy, be prepared for a discussion regarding what sort of deluded nutcase you are. if you stand there with a sensible argument then I might discuss with you - but these are few and far between. I will until my death consider myself as Scottish and European but never ever British.  

1 hour ago, Malcolm said:

We are all Scotland fans when it comes to the international days.... no time for people bringing club prejudice to the international scene.  Unionist, nationalist, whatever.... I don't care one way or the other as long as they are supporting Scotland.

Exactly pal.  Shame others cant.

41 minutes ago, CraigieBrown said:

You can get noised up by Union Jack wearing poppy sellers telling you to pay a quid or  couple of quid to their cause. Its the union (or the proven lack of distrust in) that is the problem. The union is bad for Scotland, especially right now. Westminster is shitting just shitting on Scotland and ignores its views. If you stand there with a union jack and ask me to buy your poppy, be prepared for a discussion regarding what sort of deluded nutcase you are. if you stand there with a sensible argument then I might discuss with you - but these are few and far between. I will until my death consider myself as Scottish and European but never ever British.  

So you stand there with old men that sell poppies looking for an argument.  And noised up by them.  Where is it you are going?  I have never been noised up by anyone selling poppies or anything else except double glazing.  Give me some facts pal about getting noised up by the old poppy sellers.  Otherwise have a nght out and try and no be noised up by anyone.   And disgrace to the name craig brown btw.  He was a a good old teddy bear.  Or didnt you know that?  I did.  ho ho ho. suggest u change your nickname if thats the way way you feel kid.

5 minutes ago, Fermer said:

Thank you very much pal.  As an outsider to the human race that is a compliment.

How many times have you given up and told us it was your last post? 

Im sick of reading this nonsense about Aberdeen fans or any fan hating Rangers more than we love Scotland because it's utter horse piss. It's only you and a couple of mutants who think this, feck off to follow follow or Rangers media. That's where your paranoia will be welcomed .

Just now, vanderark14 said:

How many times have you given up and told us it was your last post? 

Im sick of reading this nonsense about Aberdeen fans or any fan hating Rangers more than we love Scotland because it's utter horse piss. It's only you and a couple of mutants who think this, feck off to follow follow or Rangers media. That's where your paranoia will be welcomed .

Im a mutant now.  Great style.  Take it the other couple mutants are rangers supporters too.  U really shouldnt put your age in your non person de plume.  Vanderark15 next year kid?

Just now, Fermer said:

Im a mutant now.  Great style.  Take it the other couple mutants are rangers supporters too.  U really shouldnt put your age in your non person de plume.  Vanderark15 next year kid?

Yes you are a mutant and yes the couple of others happen to be Rangers fans. I wouldn't expect a fan of any other club to accuse other fans of hating Rangers more than they love Scotland. 

4 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Yes you are a mutant and yes the couple of others happen to be Rangers fans. I wouldn't expect a fan of any other club to accuse other fans of hating Rangers more than they love Scotland. 

Difference between you and I pal is that I dont resort to calling anyone names on here.  And dont take it out on any rangers fans on here just because of hatred.  U have an issue with me fine.  Call me any name under the sun.  But dont take it out on the other guys.That would make you look...... well 14 I suppose.  Get stuck in for your final year.  And when you do grow up and find out that mutants arent actually real and that is just what you got for xmas last year, the wee green ones.  Come to think of it.................

1 minute ago, Fermer said:

Difference between you and I pal is that I dont resort to calling anyone names on here.  And dont take it out on any rangers fans on here just because of hatred.  U have an issue with me fine.  Call me any name under the sun.  But dont take it out on the other guys.That would make you look...... well 14 I suppose.  Get stuck in for your final year.  And when you do grow up and find out that mutants arent actually real and that is just what you got for xmas last year, the wee green ones.  Come to think of it.................

I'm not having a go at Rangers fans, only you and two more who peddle the same shite every day on here. They just happen to be Rangers fans too. The vast majority of Rangers fans on here are sound as a pound.

I won't even begin to try and translate the last few sentences in your post.

3 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

I'm not having a go at Rangers fans, only you and two more who peddle the same shite every day on here. They just happen to be Rangers fans too. The vast majority of Rangers fans on here are sound as a pound.

I won't even begin to try and translate the last few sentences in your post.

It's not every day.  But you need to explain the mutant term pal.  When you leave school you will go to college hopefully.  Then when you make a statement you have to back up.  I don't know what a mutant is so please explain.  Is it one of yon computer games where they all are green and stuff and look like tortoise?  I dont hate u pal.  relax, just a wee bit concerned about ye.  And dont go blaming the other mutants as they fight back against the likes of thomas the tank engine and buzz lightyear.  :spin:

28 minutes ago, Fermer said:

It's not every day.  But you need to explain the mutant term pal.  When you leave school you will go to college hopefully.  Then when you make a statement you have to back up.  I don't know what a mutant is so please explain.  Is it one of yon computer games where they all are green and stuff and look like tortoise?  I dont hate u pal.  relax, just a wee bit concerned about ye.  And dont go blaming the other mutants as they fight back against the likes of thomas the tank engine and buzz lightyear.  :spin:

I will mention the word eeeem let me see.  Who would be interested and an expert on craig whyte?  No me.  But a few of the sheep are interestingly and also legal paramedics.  I would love to see the stats over the last four years on the rangers threads.  Would make interesting reading.  I will bet a pound there are more dons fans comments than rangers or celtic put together.  There are four words dons fans dont understand.  Canny take it.

16 hours ago, RenfrewBlue said:

You need corrected.  I'm an SNP member, campaigned for independence but agree with the SFA stance. 

You, like so many folk,  seem to think Rangers fans have a single opinion on any subject. Utterly ridiculous viewpoint and obviously false. 

I don't have a viewpoint RB. I made an observation that's all. And you'll notice in a later post that I acknowledged your pro independence stance. 

My observation was that as far as I could see every single Rangers fan on here was pro poppy/SFA's stance and wondered if that was just a coincidence. 

2 hours ago, Marky said:

I don't have a viewpoint RB. I made an observation that's all. And you'll notice in a later post that I acknowledged your pro independence stance. 

My observation was that as far as I could see every single Rangers fan on here was pro poppy/SFA's stance and wondered if that was just a coincidence. 

Whats the difference between an observation and a viewpoint?  I'm away to count my fingers again in case there arent 6 anymore.  It's great being a mutant.  And it's only an observation but the vander boy says its a coincidence that it's only rangers supporters on here who are mutants.  I woke up laughing at that one.  My favourite line of the year.  Just sitting down to watch x men.  Going to observe how many are gers supporters in yon yin.  Popcorn out for that.  I didnt realise it was a gers film...................................

38 minutes ago, Fermer said:

Whats the difference between an observation and a viewpoint?  I'm away to count my fingers again in case there arent 6 anymore.  It's great being a mutant.  And it's only an observation but the vander boy says its a coincidence that it's only rangers supporters on here who are mutants.  I woke up laughing at that one.  My favourite line of the year.  Just sitting down to watch x men.  Going to observe how many are gers supporters in yon yin.  Popcorn out for that.  I didnt realise it was a gers film...................................

Fermer , the poster clearly states that he is willing to be corrected and that there are many good Rangers supporters on this board, but has noticed that there is a correlation between pro poppy and Rangers supporters and has asked if this is just a coincidence. A perfectly valid question and lets be honest, its not a huge surprise as I dont really think anyone would argue that there can be a link between rangers/unionist/military . 

Blue Gaz and Renfrew Blue respond with eloquent replies saying their football team has no impact on their views on the poppy debacle. You then bulldoze in screaming blue murder. Your posts are very entertaining and I admire your passion for your team and country but IMO you are not really doing much to change the views of those in the 'anti Rangers' category. Quite the opposite. 

Merry Christmas anyway. Hope that hoover gets a good suck. ? 

13 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

Fermer , the poster clearly states that he is willing to be corrected and that there are many good Rangers supporters on this board, but has noticed that there is a correlation between pro poppy and Rangers supporters and has asked if this is just a coincidence. A perfectly valid question and lets be honest, its not a huge surprise as I dont really think anyone would argue that there can be a link between rangers/unionist/military . 

Blue Gaz and Renfrew Blue respond with eloquent replies saying their football team has no impact on their views on the poppy debacle. You then bulldoze in screaming blue murder. Your posts are very entertaining and I admire your passion for your team and country but IMO you are not really doing much to change the views of those in the 'anti Rangers' category. Quite the opposite. 

Merry Christmas anyway. Hope that hoover gets a good suck. ? 

I agree pal.  Of course there is a correlation.  And the way Rangers do the poppy thing antagonisies folk.  I know that.  I am not pro poppy.  I didnt even buy one this year.  There is a big difference between me, the gers guys on here and the unionist gers supporters.  I am Scotland first.  If you know me you will know that ma pal.  Anyway, xmas eve an I am sitting here wi a hoover, a dug, ma rifle and a bottle of malt.  Where did it all go wrong?  Merry xmas x

5 minutes ago, Fermer said:

I agree pal.  Of course there is a correlation.  And the way Rangers do the poppy thing antagonisies folk.  I know that.  I am not pro poppy.  I didnt even buy one this year.  There is a big difference between me, the gers guys on here and the unionist gers supporters.  I am Scotland first.  If you know me you will know that ma pal.  Anyway, xmas eve an I am sitting here wi a hoover, a dug, ma rifle and a bottle of malt.  Where did it all go wrong?  Merry xmas x

That post will have done more to achieve your goal of mutual respect than all yer rants put together. 

I am a however little concerned that you are sitting there with a hoover and a rifle ....but no fermers wife ? Is she lying pan breid under the newly furrowed field,  along with Vanderark14?

I am asking as I know how stressful xmas can be. Only the other night I was sharpening my kitchen knives in a wee device a friend gave me. I felt a rather nervous sensation run through my body holding a very sharp knife, especially after coming in to find my husband had dumped all the clean clothes fom the tumble dryer onto the kitchen floor in order to dry off his sweaty towel from the gym.

A dug sounds promising ....

1 minute ago, TDYER63 said:

That post will have done more to achieve your goal of mutual respect than all yer rants put together. 

I am a however little concerned that you are sitting there with a hoover and a rifle ....but no fermers wife ? Is she lying pan breid under the newly furrowed field,  along with Vanderark14?

I am asking as I know how stressful xmas can be. Only the other night I was sharpening my kitchen knives in a wee device a friend gave me. I felt a rather nervous sensation run through my body holding a very sharp knife, especially after coming in to find my husband had dumped all the clean clothes fom the tumble dryer onto the kitchen floor in order to dry off his sweaty towel from the gym.

A dug sounds promising ....

The wife ran away three years ago wi ma best friend.  Whoever he is.  I got to keep the rifle, the dug and the three bottom fields.  She never even opened the new vax.  Wummin.  No sense of humour!!!

29 minutes ago, Fermer said:

The wife ran away three years ago wi ma best friend.  Whoever he is.  I got to keep the rifle, the dug and the three bottom fields.  She never even opened the new vax.  Wummin.  No sense of humour!!!

Vanderark13 ? 

Get 'x-men ' off the tv  and ' Its a wonderful life ' on. Will bring you a warm glow that cant be gotten from whisky. 

25 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

Vanderark13 ? 

Get 'x-men ' off the tv  and ' Its a wonderful life ' on. Will bring you a warm glow that cant be gotten from whisky. 

I like that film.  I am going to look at inventing a new type of hoover.  maybe I will call it the Tydier63?  If that's ok with you.  Not on the whisky yet.  Going to Stirling wi ma pal and his daughter for a wee while.  She likes ice skating.  Then up to Wallace Monument.  I am sure she loves all the Scottish stuff I bore her with.  we took her to the silver sands in aberdour last week.  And of course I had to take her to the monument for Alexander 3 at kinghorn.  My pal canny be bothered wi it but I am sure she is interested lol.  If she isny then tough!!!  For the amount of money I have spent on her she will listen!!  Have a good xmas pal.  The Vikings is just coming on x

37 minutes ago, Fermer said:

I like that film.  I am going to look at inventing a new type of hoover.  maybe I will call it the Tydier63?  If that's ok with you.  Not on the whisky yet.  Going to Stirling wi ma pal and his daughter for a wee while.  She likes ice skating.  Then up to Wallace Monument.  I am sure she loves all the Scottish stuff I bore her with.  we took her to the silver sands in aberdour last week.  And of course I had to take her to the monument for Alexander 3 at kinghorn.  My pal canny be bothered wi it but I am sure she is interested lol.  If she isny then tough!!!  For the amount of money I have spent on her she will listen!!  Have a good xmas pal.  The Vikings is just coming on x

Happy to oblige. I am sure you will have fun thinking up strap lines in relation to its sucking power. Just make sure its marked 'Made in Scotland ' .

Enjoy your day, you must be as mad as your posts going up the Wallace Monument in this wind right enough.

Merry Xmas x