Patrick Thistle v Aberdeen - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Patrick Thistle v Aberdeen

Any Thistle/Dons fans able to give any insight.........I've had a look at the betting for the game tonight, and spotted a price that seems high in relation to same bet for other games. Skybet are going 10/1 for both score, 4 corners each and 20 booking points each. I've had some success with this recently, and some near misses - the Aberdeen v Huns one came up, but at 9/2, and the best I have ever seen on this bet is 5/1. Are they both, or either, completely unlikely to achieve one of the legs of this bet for any reason ?

15 minutes ago, killiefaetheferry said:

Any Thistle/Dons fans able to give any insight.........I've had a look at the betting for the game tonight, and spotted a price that seems high in relation to same bet for other games. Skybet are going 10/1 for both score, 4 corners each and 20 booking points each. I've had some success with this recently, and some near misses - the Aberdeen v Huns one came up, but at 9/2, and the best I have ever seen on this bet is 5/1. Are they both, or either, completely unlikely to achieve one of the legs of this bet for any reason ?

Booking point 10 for a yellow, 25 for a red?

46 minutes ago, killiefaetheferry said:

Aberdeen had 8/9 corners in the first 10 minutes against Morton. 

Depends on their mood I suppose. 

8 minutes ago, neilser said:

Anyone else spot Heid from So I Married An Axe Murderer amongst the Thistle fans during the minute's silence? :lol:

Fair play to him but you wouldn't want him sitting right in front of you..

That was the topic on our group txt within seconds of him appearing :lol:

35 minutes ago, neilser said:

Anyone else spot Heid from So I Married An Axe Murderer amongst the Thistle fans during the minute's silence? :lol:

:lol: Still on the radio at that point, but that is one of my favourite films. HEID !

Bay City Rollers on that sketch as well. Really well observed comedy taking the pish out of the Scottish :). Got to laugh at ourselves, well played Mike Myers.

1 minute ago, AberdeenAngus said:

Some finish from Stockley.

Aye.

Chris Sutton showing his utter dickness again by laying into Stockley. Coming from reserve team football into the SPFL and now Aberdeen's joint top league scorer.

McInnes also just ridiculing Sutton's assertion that Thistle should have had a penalty. Well done Deek...:lol:

2 minutes ago, Rossy said:

Aye.

Chris Sutton showing his utter dickness again by laying into Stockley. Coming from reserve team football into the SPFL and now Aberdeen's joint top league scorer.

McInnes also just ridiculing Sutton's assertion that Thistle should have had a penalty. Well done Deek...:lol:

.@btsportfootball a goal worthy to win any game! Aberdeen deserved win and timely! Jayden Stockley take a bow ?⚽️

4 hours ago, killiefaetheferry said:

:lol: Still on the radio at that point, but that is one of my favourite films. HEID !

Bay City Rollers on that sketch as well. Really well observed comedy taking the pish out of the Scottish :). Got to laugh at ourselves, well played Mike Myers.

Fantastic film - I can quote chunks of dialogue out of it and occasionally drop references to the Colonel with his wee beady eyes into conversation. I should possibly get out more...

11 hours ago, Brassrubber said:

Thistle out muscled by a big fyzicul side. Maddison could give Tom Daly a run for his money 

Stonewall penalty for Thistle denied 

Nice to see the UJ out again week before Wembley 

Stonewall penalty :lol:

Guest MorayCupMan
15 hours ago, neilser said:

couldna miss that one like......some piece

15 hours ago, Rossy said:

Aye.

To be fair, Stockley was pish apart from the goal  

3 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

Stonewall penalty :lol:

Don't rise to pish