FREE BEER!!! - England v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

FREE BEER!!!

Dreaded Scotsman

Porterhouse in Covent Garden was one we were talking about earlier as well. Good size and space to overflow outside if it is rammed. Sure they heat the outdoor area as well if I remember rightly. If busy I think would be good for atmosphere. So many good pubs around though but Covent Garden/Soho area seems like a good bet to easily find somewhere with a good atmosphere.

The Boat House for the Nigeria friendly had one of these offers if you downloaded the Kozel app you could claim a free Pint of Kozel after about an hour the pub stopped taking the offer even though the app was still offering it 

Edited by Haggis1875

On 31/10/2016 at 10:13 PM, TartanTokyo said:

Porterhouse in Covent Garden was one we were talking about earlier as well. Good size and space to overflow outside if it is rammed. Sure they heat the outdoor area as well if I remember rightly. If busy I think would be good for atmosphere. So many good pubs around though but Covent Garden/Soho area seems like a good bet to easily find somewhere with a good atmosphere.

Think there will be a decent enough crowd here on Thur night? We were going ti go to the Walkabout at Temple Bar area but since it's tickets only and it's sold out looking for an alternative watering hole that will be good crack & good atmosphere. 25 of us coming doon for ma brother Inlaws stagger???

10 hours ago, steviewatt1 said:

Think there will be a decent enough crowd here on Thur night? We were going ti go to the Walkabout at Temple Bar area but since it's tickets only and it's sold out looking for an alternative watering hole that will be good crack & good atmosphere. 25 of us coming doon for ma brother Inlaws stagger???

Sounds like a plan!