Pink to make the boys wink - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Pink to make the boys wink

Ally Bongo

You can thank the SFA & keep giving them your hard earned dosh lads

Just when you think they cant make us a bigger laughing stock

If this is a joke then i take it back ...however

#Scotland are to wear their pink kit in their World Cup qualifier against the Auld Enemy... England. Deary me.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 minutes ago, Scotsdeutsch said:

Old news. This was announced before the qualifiers began.

It must have been in the small print

It appears 100 years of tradition and history is meaningless and nothing is sacred

I very much doubt the lion on the jerseys will be looking up and roaring at whoever is wearing it

At least the chants of "what the fvcking hell is that" for 90 minutes from the English will have a double meaning

Personally i think it's just another humiliation from SFA amateurism for selecting a dundee/raith rovers replica in the first place and a big fvck you to the fans - however maybe my 40 years of following the national team is blinding me 

Edited by Ally Bongo

2 minutes ago, Ally Bongo said:

It appears 100 years of tradition and history is meaningless and nothing is sacred

I very much doubt the lion on the jerseys will be looking up and roaring at whoever is wearing it

At least the chants of "what the fvcking hell is that" for 90 minutes from the English will have a double meaning

Personally i think it is the ultimate humiliation from the SFA and a big fvck you to the fans however maybe my 40 years of following the national team is blinding me 

It's a shirt, if you don't like it don't buy it :blink:

3 minutes ago, DoonTheSlope said:

It's a shirt, if you don't like it don't buy it :blink:

6 minutes ago, Ally Bongo said:

There is nothing wrong with the home kit - apart from us not being able to wear it against England !

Thats the issue - and the morons at the SFA that selected it without foreseeing this problem

Edited by Ally Bongo

5 minutes ago, Ally Bongo said:

There is nothing wrong with the home kit - apart from us not being able to wear it against England !

Thats the issue - and the morons at the SFA that selected it without foreseeing this problem

There's nothing wrong with the away kit apart from some folk who are to set in their ways and some who don't like the colour

Itll make no difference to the outcome of the game. The players will be good/pish regardless of the strip they wear

1 minute ago, DoonTheSlope said:

There's nothing wrong with the away kit apart from some folk who are to set in their ways and some who don't like the colour

Itll make no difference to the outcome of the game. The players will be good/pish regardless of the strip they wear

You really are missing the point

The oldest international in World Football - Scotland Blue v England White

The last time we didnt wear navy blue was 1909 at Crystal Palace

Clearly you are in the nothing is sacred camp ......

22 minutes ago, Ally Bongo said:

Personally i think it's just another humiliation from SFA amateurism for selecting a dundee/raith rovers replica in the first place and a big fvck you to the fans - however maybe my 40 years of following the national team is blinding me 

Agree 100% ??