George Square - Page 2 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

George Square

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's not make this out to be Rangers fans .They might look like them and dress like them and even sing the same songs as them but it doesn't mean it is them.

Only my own opinion, but I think it's naive to think they're anyone other than Rangers fans.

Not sure if you're being serious or not though!

I've a horrible feeling we could see something akin to Manchester tonight. Hope I'm wrong

Let's not make this out to be Rangers fans .They might look like them and dress like them and even sing the same songs as them but it doesn't mean it is them.

You sound like Emlyn Hughes in BBC studio as pundit on the night of The Heysel Tragedy. I recall him saying exactly the same about it not being Liverpool supporters. :wtf:

Edited by Caledonian Craig

Ive asked the Admin to change my name

I never used to mind anyone thinking it was a Rangers connection as it wasnt - even although i did follow them in my early 20s.

However in light of this that has changed. I'll keep the same profile pic you will be delighted to know

Ive asked the Admin to change my name

I never used to mind anyone thinking it was a Rangers connection as it wasnt - even although i did follow them in my early 20s.

However in light of this that has changed. I'll keep the same profile pic you will be delighted to know

Keep it. Don't let the the dark side take it off you.