Win and go top... - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Win and go top...

GaryWood34

Stop moaning.

Yeh the team selection is wrong, Gordon isnt the happiest or most stable man in the world at present and the fans are booing their own players.

However we will probably win at Wembley. Millers goal there a few years ago was a real plus point and both teams are far worse now.

Believe and support the team. It's more fun that way. 

Edited by GaryWood34

10 hours ago, GaryWood34 said:

Stop moaning.

Yeh the team selection is wrong, Gordon isnt the happiest or most stable man in the world at present and the fans are booing their own players.

However we will probably win at Wembley. Millers goal there a few years ago was a real plus point and both teams are far worse now.

Believe and support the team. It's more fun that way. 

"We will probably win at Wembley"....    Lol, anything is possible, but probably is not the right term.  I would say we are at 20/1 against winning at Wembley...  My fear is we are humiliated.

2 hours ago, Malcolm said:

"We will probably win at Wembley"....    Lol, anything is possible, but probably is not the right term.  I would say we are at 20/1 against winning at Wembley...  My fear is we are humiliated.

We will win at Wembley... It just won't be next month

I can never get my head around a supporter wanting their team to lose because they want the manager gone. Once you're at that stage of putting your dislike of a manager/player over the support for your own team, (not to mention you want them lose away to England above all teams) . You can't call yourself a supporter if it's conditional on who the manager is and how they're performing.

I wanted Trappatoni gone but it would never stop me going to home and away games and wanting Ireland to do well. That has to be the most important thing.

There'll be a huge boost on here if Scotland get an unlikely positive result with a battling performance.

On ‎15‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 6:12 PM, northernscum said:

That's right up there with the most stupid posts I have seen on here! You want us to be beaten by England?:huh:

To ensure Strachan is given the boot/walks yes, sad to say it, but yes.

Oh dear is this the "in gord we trust" brigade.... :lol: