Ruth Davidson - Page 7 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

59 minutes ago, Eisegerwind said:

Why do you keep posting this sort of stuff.

Knowledge is power ....and hoping Alan reads it

Was he amongst the dozen Unionists giving Nazi salutes today ?

1 hour ago, Eisegerwind said:

I had a friend who's brothers granny sisters in law worked for th NHS, spontaneously combusted, and they sent the card to the wrong continent and Theresa May doesn't give a fuck, the heartless cunt.

Wouldn’t use the word enjoyed but it was an interesting read.

Probably loads more similar stories 

36 minutes ago, ParisInAKilt said:

I’m sure she’ll look after her own just fine

Not sure if you’re deliberately alluding to the values of a Tory but if so, you are bang on. 👍

Edited by Ormond

On 5/1/2018 at 6:15 AM, Flure said:

Pretty much this ^^^ (except for the missing apostrophe, obviously)

I know im missing the apostrophe out (and again just now) but typing on my phone goes haywire when i try to add an apostrophe in a reply message! Screen leaps about and i lose the message im typing. So apologies for absence of aforesaid punctuation mark. It annoys me too !

1 hour ago, buckielugger said:

I know im missing the apostrophe out (and again just now) but typing on my phone goes haywire when i try to add an apostrophe in a reply message! Screen leaps about and i lose the message im typing. So apologies for absence of aforesaid punctuation mark. It annoys me too !

Theres no need for apostrophe's. They are just a waste of a space.

• 4 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Mindimoo said:

"A beacon, thanks to her relatable personality and progressive ideas" - Vogue, 2018 :wtf:

😂

I suppose in the full context it really is faint praise. 

‘’ Ms Davidson is praised as a “beacon, thanks to her relatable personality and progressive ideas” among a “sea of old-guard Tories” by the magazine. ‘’

• 10 months later...
1 hour ago, Ally Bongo said:

The BBC Scotland pimping of Ruth Davidson starts today

Being trailed as "Ruth Davidson talks about her plans to be the next FM" which on the basis of the interview seems to be her saying "I want to be the next FM" .   That's an aspiration not a plan Ruth.

Most important piece of news in Scotland today apparantly. 

Edited by aaid

1 minute ago, aaid said:

Being trailed as "Ruth Davidson talks about her plans to be the next FM" which on the basis of the interview seems to be her saying "I want to be the next FM" .

Most important piece of news in Scotland today apparantly. 

Good luck with that. I assume she means Full-time Mother. 

Not a scoob she'll be FM.

Labour aren't daft enough to put her in power. The Libs might but there's no way the Tories and Libs would win enough seats between them to form a government. 

Who knows, if Brexit is still rumbling on or then the Brexit Party might well eat in to their vote too like the current EU poll.

On 4/26/2018 at 3:10 PM, phart said:

what sort of thing? Articifical insemination?

different take on it - a religious friend said recently that they disagreed with AI, becuase if there are 10 "actively inseminated embryo's" only 2 will be used so 8 will be "killed off"

Compare the headlining on Reporting Scotland of Davidson's impending return to her day job (after conveniently being allowed to hide from any awkward questions about Brexit and various other matters) with the near-absence of any meaningful coverage of the SNP conference.  Then wait and see if the Scottish Tory conference gets greater coverage.  Ditto SLAB and SLibdems.  I suspect a picture will emerge  of a propaganda organisation masquerading as a TV broadcaster.

That Davidson puff piece is straight out the Daily Mail.  She (now) thinks that WM should block indyref2 indefinitely, does she?  Who gives a flying feck?  It's not in her power to do so, but go ahead you fat hypocritical bitch, try to block democracy and see where it gets you.  Smell the fear.

The coverage she is getting on the mainstream media and on twitter the last few days is staggering.

Big, big things are being tipped, despite the fact that the Tories will remain to be toxic for decades to come, always polling just above 20%, with seats being wiped out all over the country. Theres propaganda and then theres just absolute drivel, she will never win an election, it simply wont happen.

6 minutes ago, kumnio said:

The coverage she is getting on the mainstream media and on twitter the last few days is staggering.

Big, big things are being tipped, despite the fact that the Tories will remain to be toxic for decades to come, always polling just above 20%, with seats being wiped out all over the country. Theres propaganda and then theres just absolute drivel, she will never win an election, it simply wont happen.

It seems crystal clear to me that she has totally lost touch with politics in her time away. Her Tory blue-tinted specs only recall Tories winning more seats than they expected at the last GE and that was purely down to the unionist voters voting strategically. Since the last GE the Tories have lost all credibility not just in Scotland but even across the rest of the UK over their gross incompetence on several matters but most prominently their handling of Brexit. The last few polls predict a big fall in seats for the Tories in Scotland and the rest of the UK and the local election results back up those polls. The Tories are in disarray hen and you'll only become FM in your dreams.

35 minutes ago, kumnio said:

She was the main news headline on Radio Clyde on Thursday as I was driving home. Radio Clyde Ffs, not normally known for their views on political current affairs. She apparently is coming back from maternity leave to ‘save Scotland’ from the SNP and independence. 

5 hours ago, kumnio said:

The fact that she is never held to account on party policy is beyond me. Not to mention the stink of dark money.

There have been instances of some tough questioning and she has been found wanting. I'm sure she has cut short interviews when having such questions 

The SNP must home in on this. Make it personal, particularly on the dark money stuff.

1 hour ago, King Of Paisley said:

The fact that she is never held to account on party policy is beyond me. Not to mention the stink of dark money.

There have been instances of some tough questioning and she has been found wanting. I'm sure she has cut short interviews when having such questions 

The SNP must home in on this. Make it personal, particularly on the dark money stuff.

She's also well known for being unavailable for interview any time there's anything embarrassing for her going on