Ruth Davidson - Page 4 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

It was the lead item on Reporting Scotland - got 4 minutes and 15 seconds

More important than Brexit power grab

More important than FM questions at Holyrood

More important than saving Bifab just over 2 weeks ago which was the third story that night and got 3 mins 50 secs

From G A Ponsonby on twatter

12 minutes ago, Ally Bongo said:

It was the lead item on Reporting Scotland - got 4 minutes and 15 seconds

More important than Brexit power grab

More important than FM questions at Holyrood

More important than saving Bifab just over 2 weeks ago which was the third story that night and got 3 mins 50 secs

From G A Ponsonby on twatter

To be fair there's been lots of other things being reported over those listed above for a while now.  I wouldn't get anymore upset about this one than any other.

It was reported as ‘breaking news’ on Sky earlier, thats where I seen it. 

I tend to agree with Mindi , however  at the same time I am not so sure Kezia Dugdale would have been given the same coverage had she become pregnant whilst leader of SLAB. 

Just now, Flure said:

I'm bored of it already.

We should just let the woman and her partner and the wee babbie get on with it.

And continue to hound her for her toxic policies.

Spot on.

Already feel sorry for the kid, imagine being brought up a mini Alan.

22 minutes ago, kumnio said:

Thats two separate issues, why would you be against artificial insemination? Are you against all modern medical health care, or just this?

I tried to do one of these react things but it seems by daily quota has been used up!

2 hours ago, TDYER63 said:

It was reported as ‘breaking news’ on Sky earlier, thats where I seen it. 

I tend to agree with Mindi , however  at the same time I am not so sure Kezia Dugdale would have been given the same coverage had she become pregnant whilst leader of SLAB. 

I don't know, I think it's a pretty big story - for today at least -.first high profile politician in a same sex relationship to be pregnant, I'd say that's certainly newsworthy.   If we start getting the Royal Baby treatment then that would be overkill.

Would Kezia Dugdale have got the same coverage, who knows, but I suspect most people complaining are more focuses on who it is rather than the story itself. 

23 minutes ago, aaid said:

Would Kezia Dugdale have got the same coverage, who knows, but I suspect most people complaining are more focuses on who it is rather than the story itself. 

Possibly people are surprised that she was available for interview

On Wednesday, October 05, 2016 at 8:37 AM, brant grebner said:

And she won't pose for a photo op with a baby unless it's an unwashed newborn that wasn't delivered by c section.

And even if the baby is minutes old she won't go down the tired old political path of kissing it, she would rather lick it's face to savour the fresh taste of it's mother's cūnt.

Time will tell if Brant got that wrong...

7 hours ago, DoonTheSlope said:

It’d be like opening up a cheese toasty

Nah. It’d be like pulling apart ain o’ they Ginsters pork pies you can get fae a BP garage. Complete wae big thick jeely chunks through it.

Sorry not against ivf. I have many friends who have had to go tbrough tbe ivf process but just dont think its right that same sex couples should have kids made for them.as i said im a traditionalist but accept times are changing. Doesn't mean i have to agree

i'm not sure i agree with it either though you'd be made out to be nick grifffen if you said it publicly.

are there not enough young children needing a home, from desperate circumstances, without people creating babies they can't conceive naturally?  it's a moral question worth a reasonable answer.  not black and white on it.  i just i don't like the youre either totally for it or youre a nazi attitude.  

i think it's less so of an issue for me when it's two women.  the reporting of Tom daley having a baby thing i find weird.  all about the couple getting their baby, larely zero about the women making it for them.  it's illegal in most European countries.  I think i'm with them on this one.  Also if Dustin black had been sniffing about a women at that age, he'd be called a creep.