Attendance - Page 4 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Attendance

Slide Tackle

5 hours ago, iainmac1 said:

If the 31k total is correct there is no way it will go above 40k in a couple of days.

34,000 now so may struggle to get to my prediction but still think we can get 40 + 

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only game I'm planning on going to is England at home and that's dependent on whether we are still in with a chance of qualifying.

Been going to home games for 10 years and nothing has ever changed on the park. We've been playing the same shit football for 10 years and achieved nothing. In addition to that, the home support is full of pissed up arseholes most of whom in my experience are teuchtars and on top of that the pricing is poor so I'll be giving it a miss.

23 minutes ago, Mox said:

The only game I'm planning on going to is England at home and that's dependent on whether we are still in with a chance of qualifying.

Been going to home games for 10 years and nothing has ever changed on the park. We've been playing the same shit football for 10 years and achieved nothing. In addition to that, the home support is full of pissed up arseholes most of whom in my experience are teuchtars and on top of that the pricing is poor so I'll be giving it a miss.

Plus the folk who can't sit by themselves for 90 minutes and then you have 6 people squeezing into 3 or 4 seats. Tossers of the highest order

Edited by DoonTheSlope

3 minutes ago, Parklife said:

The tosser to good guy ratio increases exponentially at away games. 

Been to loads of away games and the only tosser i normally encounter is going back to the hotel and finding my pal playing with himself  :lol::lol::lol:

Edited by podgers1903

3 hours ago, ParisInAKilt said:

Can't see 6k being sold in the next day or two. 

Mines arrived today, ordered Tuesday with no option for collection or normal post. £7.50. Mug. 

£7.50 for delivery? That is utterly ridiculous.

On 01/10/2016 at 8:46 PM, 1ANDYP said:

To all the hero,s on here that are not going . well done. most of u fuds will prob be in Slovakia pretending to be the worlds greatest.

I'm not. 

On both counts. 

I simply can't be arsed,gonna sit with a few kingpins and watch it alone. 

On 02/10/2016 at 8:50 AM, Jagtag said:

When the England game comes there will be 100,000 people telling us that they haven't missed a game since 1970 and how unfair it is they can't get a ticket.

Not me. 

I'll get my ticket no problem,even if I don't go to any of the other ones. :)

On 02/10/2016 at 9:31 AM, gaz7 said:

Loving all the comments slating these so called Scotland fans.(the so many fkn pointers) total aresholes a lot of them. If you can't go to a home qualifier to support our team because it's too dear but going away.hahaha. most of them know fuk all about football. Our support has been like this for years now and as some are saying watch them all come gd again saying never missed a match in years when next June comes around. A1 aresholes. 

I think you'll find 4 or 5 comments on Social media or the Tamb doesn't really represent the majority of our support. I know around 20 or so 10 pointers and they don't miss any game home or away. A few even go to most U21s home and away too.

For me the fixture dates and times could be better but I still found a way to get to both games.

£100 flight to Glasgow  £50 hotel £40 ticket £### beer. Fly back to London Sunday then £200 for flights 2 nights in Slovakia not counting more beer money.

£40 for a ticket to Hampden isn't much in the grand scheme of things.

Reading through these posts is so depressing. Thankfully the folk I will meet on Saturday and Tuesday will not reflect the negativity and dare I say it almost hatred you see on here.

12 minutes ago, Doric said:

Reading through these posts is so depressing. Thankfully the folk I will meet on Saturday and Tuesday will not reflect the negativity and dare I say it almost hatred you see on here.

Seconded

1 hour ago, Doric said:

Armchair keyboard warriors don't go to games, too busy typing :lol:

I've only met a couple of people over the years home or away that I've wondered why they bother if they hate it that much.

FB and on here though is rife with negativity about everything.