Sam Allardyce - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Sam Allardyce

albagubrath

Its bad for football, but good for us personally.  A change of personnel CAN have an immediate effect but this one in a short spell they will be in a bad state mentally. Gareth Southgate apparently, maybe confirmed by now if I was not typing this is, is set to take over.  I don't expect this to have any effect on our match, as home nations dont require much in terms of external motivation but the other games around them will be affected. 

A think the players are already mentally messed up , this will make matters worse for the full England squad, right down to the ball boys , the pressure the players are under is immense, but it is the media that gives them the stress, by giving them the mentality that they are supreme to other nations and should win every game.

Don't think it'll make too much difference.

They'll beat Malta, but we could do without their dodgy result being away to Slovenia a few days after before they re-group under a new manager v us. Hopefully, they'll scrape past Slovenia, denying them points, and then re-appoint hodgson (!) or make Southgate permanent before they play us.

15 hours ago, mariokempes56 said:

Disgraceful reporting as normal. Sky sports news .. al really sorry fir Sam . Why ffs? Fat greedy git. 

Lead item in BBC  news and now newsnight.. gimme strength

Yeah I don't get it either. The fat arrogant greedy crooked cúnt has been at it for years.  He's as bad if not worse than Redknapp and the rest of the dodgy bassas.

Yet they lap him up as if he were God almighty.

Good to see the likes of Shearer and Ferdinand saying it how it is and that the dodgy ##### has shamed his country.

On 9/27/2016 at 11:38 PM, mariokempes56 said:

Disgraceful reporting as normal. Sky sports news .. al really sorry fir Sam . Why ffs? Fat greedy git. 

Lead item in BBC  news and now newsnight.. gimme strength

Steve mclaren  tonight banging on how about sams a good guy and that how easily it could happen  to anyone in game....utter wally mclaren

Pretty shocking that anyone who has the amount of cash  Sam already had wud put the job of managing their country at risk just for a few more quid....greedy  money grabbing crook.

Aside from that...I think it's great for Scotland...I actually thought sám wud be good for England and wud make them more ruthless .

Southgate in charge even if temporary is mindblowing. 

Completely out of his depth

Edited by Green_Tide_Rising