This Weekends Games - Page 137 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This Weekends Games

18 minutes ago, Rossy said:

Sorry Brendan. What school are you at so that I come along and have a ride at yer mum while you're out, you pathetic wee khqunt ?

After that I'll meet you anytime ya wee tit. Just PM meĀ :ok:

:lol:

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Ally Bongo said:

Hoy !

ive never had an acne issue, only the occasional beezer before an event/holiday/celebration

Nothing against spotty faced, ginger headed warriors in general.Ā 

Only the cowards that think that the internet gives them anonymity to fire out abuse any way they want.Ā 

3 minutes ago, slasher said:

I know exactly where it is. I was in it before the Aberdeen V St Johnstone cup final a couple of years ago. Met Kevin Bridges that day. See you on Saturday ?

Just shout my name out.

That's how I'm known as. I don't hide behind various cowards usernames.Ā 

8 minutes ago, Rossy said:

Just shout my name out.

That's how I'm known as. I don't hide behind various cowards usernames.Ā 

Nice offer. Game kicks off at 12:15, message me with a genuine offer or shut the up ?

5 minutes ago, Ally Bongo said:

Think the two of yoos should take a step back and forget about meeting up for a "rumble"

We are all big boys

Nope. I'm game. Mature adult but in his case I'll make an exception ?

1 hour ago, Ally Bongo said:

Think the two of yoos should take a step back and forget about meeting up for a "rumble"

We are all big boys

Dunno what is wrong with this quote function? Anyway to update everyone, I've pmd this dick, Ā still waiting ?

5 hours ago, iainmac1 said:

Sportcentre tonight said the appeal would usually be heard on Thursday but because of the Easter weekend it can't be heard until next Thursday for some reason so he is free to play in the semi.

So he is suspended, but if he appeals he can play the semi.

That seems a strange set of circumstances regarding a holiday monday delaying hearings an entire week, especially as they're apparently on a Thursday anyway.

:lol:

SFA at its best.

Think rossy might have had to much swally last night and then came on the tamb drunk looking for a punch up seems to be a lot of this nonsense of late on here indeed where has it all gone wrong there most likely to be guys in there 50s carrying on like wee weans mon get a grip ffsĀ 

7 hours ago, slasher said:

Dunno what is wrong with this quote function? Anyway to update everyone, I've pmd this dick, Ā still waiting ?

Why would you think we need to be updated? The two of you have made yourselves look pretty stupid here and all because Celtic were involved in a couple of debatable decisions.

Ā 

This doesn't have anything to do with you, its a dig at the admin/modsĀ I was banned from here for calling BlueGaz an arsehole.....................now we've got poster PM'ing for a scrap. Great to see the admin doing a fine balanced job

on the game, dive all day long from the RC player, if retrospective action can be taken it should be.

Scott Brown, I think his own reaction was telling. he didn't even protest the decision to be sent off.Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Didn't think it was a red for Brown.Ā  In a different context that's a yellow.Ā  Boyce certainly made the most of it by rolling around and holding his leg, however,Ā some karma there as Lustig does it all the time.

Shalk should be given a retrospective ban.Ā  I think he has previous.

Good 3 away points for Dons against a very decent St J team.Ā  Having been up by two but St J pulling one back early in second half was a test of character.