This Weekends Games - Page 123 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This Weekends Games

Guest BlueGaz
30 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Parkie may be argumentative but he's not a bigot. I know there are some dafties among the Celtic and rangers support who have redifined the meaning of the word bigot but I didn't expect to see it on here, I guess I should be surprised it's you.

He is a bigot.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest BlueGaz
2 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Indeed. Clearly it's his line of defence for folk who tell him home truths that he doesn't like. 

A bit bizarre that the Mods give a week ban for me calling him a "moron" (despite the mountains of evidence supporting my assertion), yet allow him to call me that with zero evidence to back it up. 

No, you are a bigot.  Zero evidence?  :lol::lol:  What about 10 years of posting on the TAMB?  Report me, then they may ban me if they don't think its an accurate adjective.  Rather than just whining about it.  Your pal from the ark is here now to back you up.

Guest BlueGaz
35 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Parkie may be argumentative but he's not a bigot. I know there are some dafties among the Celtic and rangers support who have redifined the meaning of the word bigot but I didn't expect to see it on here, I guess I should be surprised it's you.

You are not surprised its me, you hover, and wait, then jump in as soon as you can.  No redefining going on.  Its simple really.

a person who is intolerant towards those holding different opinions:  Parkie all over.

Guest BlueGaz
2 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Pointless

No its not, you just prefer to whine about it.  Thats what you do.  Attention seeker.

1 minute ago, vanderark14 said:

the tamb really has descended into follow follow

Yup. Where a bigot is simply someone who says things that Rangers fans don't like. 

It's not even necessary to demonstrate any evidence for accusations. Just throw them out there, repeat them as often as possible and hope the mud sticks. Pathetic. 

Guest BlueGaz
14 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

the tamb really has descended into follow follow territory

:lol: I have told you a million times not to exaggerate.  

Guest BlueGaz
2 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

and I've told a million times to off back under your'e rock you pathetic little shit

:lol: Meltdown.

Guest BlueGaz

no meltdown here, I'm perfectly calm. 

you've been sussed by everyone on here.

:lol: You are mistaking me for someone who gives a fvck what the sheep think of me.

Just now, BlueGaz said:

:lol: You are mistaking me for someone who gives a fvck what the sheep think of me.

I don't think you give one iota what people think of you. I just think youre a complete arsehole

Guest BlueGaz

I don't think you give one iota what people think of you. I just think youre a complete arsehole

Not on an internet forum, no, you are right.

15 hours ago, PASTA Mick said:

That is an impressive run for any team at any level. Fingers crossed you'll make it to 11 :ok:

You're just saying that.

6 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

Agree.

On 02/04/2017 at 4:34 PM, JasMc1973 said:

some of your fans are completely clueless about fating ootball (not  a dig at hibs fans alone just sat among some right dicks) please tell me you weren't in the squad of blokes kissing (and i mean proper kissing) and acting like right tubes around the #115 seats row D-ish - sure a few had torrets as they were mouthing at there own fans most of the game...

as for the football, going through the motions comes to mind

haha, was in row q altho east ends seating is pretty confusing.  had a couple of doughnuts in front of me who berated anyone moaning at players then mOaned at same players later.  cant see this current team beating Aberdeen in the semi.

The Jags doing tremendously well this season under Archie - if only the squad could have ground out some results in the first dozen or so matches we might have been challenging for a berth in Europe.

Two games pre-split against the 'well and the Gers - any points from taken from these two games will put the sh*ters right up the Jambos! - just hope the players are right up for it.

The Jags challenging for 5th spot - what the f*k is going on?! :beer2:

9 hours ago, Topcat said:

The Jags doing tremendously well this season under Archie - if only the squad could have ground out some results in the first dozen or so matches we might have been challenging for a berth in Europe.

Two games pre-split against the 'well and the Gers - any points from taken from these two games will put the sh*ters right up the Jambos! - just hope the players are right up for it.

The Jags challenging for 5th spot - what the f*k is going on?! :beer2:

Aye fair play to you, really done well. 

My cousins a jags man so happy for them to do well :)

I'm mighty impressed with Thistle.   This is probably the best Thistle team I've ever seen.    

Scared of no.   We're going to Ibrox in a few weeks expecting to win.  

I've met Archie in clubs and pubs and know the guy.  If he gives The Rangers credit it's because of his media training.   He has the same outlook as every other Thistle fan.   Pure desperation to pump them.    And we'll do it.