Anyone booked yet? - Page 2 - Lithuania v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Anyone booked yet?

lauren01

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had been wondering why Ryanair had a big gap in their schedules to Vilnius in July and August.

Reason is Vilnius airport is scheduled to be closed for almost 5 weeks from mid July to mid August.

Hopefully all completed before we go!

www.vilnius-airport.lt/en/news/?id=1308353

On 1 October 2016 at 1:20 PM, macwomble said:

Had been wondering why Ryanair had a big gap in their schedules to Vilnius in July and August.

Reason is Vilnius airport is scheduled to be closed for almost 5 weeks from mid July to mid August.

Hopefully all completed before we go!

www.vilnius-airport.lt/en/news/?id=1308353

Most flights are operating to/from Kaunas instead.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
19 hours ago, jailer said:

Lets be honest, most of us gave up following Scotland for football reasons years ago.

29 of us booked up Edi/Luton/Kaunas on 31/8 and Vilnius to Liverpool on 2/9 for £150.

Ahh but not all yer squad make all the games!! :lol:

On 15/11/2016 at 1:08 PM, clarky1606 said:

I would recommend holding off on booking up. Once we get humped from Slovenia and England anyone who has booked already will be paying other fans to take their flights off them 

I only go for the beer and the banter, the football is a 90 minute interruption to let someone else get the seat in the pub. 

13 hours ago, Alzay said:

I only go for the beer and the banter, the football is a 90 minute interruption to let someone else get the seat in the pub. 

haha I think many fans are the same (myself included to an extent) but now I am thinking I would rather find cheaper flights to another destination and have a weekend away with the lads. You get the same beer and banter without having to put up with a mediocre manager picking overrated players and our national team being humped time after time.